By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NON Biased, NON Fanboy, PS360 Owners answer me this ..

Which set of fanboys (not fans) are the worst

PS3 fanboys or Xbox fanboys OR Wii fanboys ;)

I can't answer because I'm pro Xbox

and don't bother posting if you're biased and a fanboy .. though I know you just love to give your opinions.

Around the Network

Wii fans

Oh by the way Wiifans are not the worse they just are winning so the annoy me the most.

I only got an Xbox 360 because I was appalled at the conduct of certain PS3 fanboys...

I prefer to side with the lulz to be honest.

Tease.

PS3 fanboys. They aren't used to losing and think it's a massive injustice that people aren't praising the PS3 up and down like the last two PS systems. 360 fanboys seem fewer and far between, and don't have much to go on about.

and as a note I have a wii/PS3/PC set up, and I'm willing to praise and bash all equally.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

It seems to me that PS3 fans are getting desperate, while 360 fans are being total douches

^sore loser

i don't know. Honestly, people who swear allegiance to a console are ridiculous in general.

I was pointing to myself

Well at least I have the feeling that PS3 fanboys are more popular/accepted in their own faction, while 360 fanboys are less popular/accepted in the Xbox faction....