By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yahoo - HOTTEST Games of 09!

I'm seriously shocked that Killzone 2 isn't making an apearance , God Of War 3 doesn't even have a release date yet wtf...

Yahoo has been very anti-ps3 recently.

Around the Network

darth.

FF13 is 2010 in the West. (the Japanese have probably a Yahoo gaming on their own in Japanese)

Halo OSD is only 4 hours long, more like DLC sold on a disc.

halo wars, resident evil 5 and bioshock 2 FTW!!!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

what no killzone 2, heavy rain, uncharted 2, infamous or gran turismo 5 how can the media be so baised against the ps3

Slimebeast said:
shio said:
Halo Wars?? Huh?? And they didn't mention Empire:Total War or Dawn of War 2....

How about you take off your (PC) fanboy glasses for a second?

enlighten me then.

Around the Network

No Killzone 2? No Tekken 6? Double Fail

iyzy said:
what no killzone 2, heavy rain, uncharted 2, infamous or gran turismo 5 how can the media be so baised against the ps3

While it may not be fair, being that Killzone was a mediocre game that was overhyped before it was released many people are probably fairly reluctant about pushing Killzone 2 heavily. Heavy Rain and Infamous fall into the category of games that few people (outside of dedicated PS3 fans) know anything about. Gran Turismo 5 is highly likely to become a 2010 release and (except for being announced) I didn't think we knew anything about Uncharted 2.

Besides all of that, Yahoo tried to balance out the list so that most gamers could have a game or two that they were interested in ... Adding more than 1 exclusive game to any of the consoles (in particular the PS3) would be unfair to the majority of gamers who do not own that console.

Slimebeast said:
Wolfenstein, finally! It will be great. Return to Castle Wolfenstein was awesome, especially the multiplayer.

I absolutely love this series and I've been trying to find info on the next installment for awhile.  It seems to be fairly hush hush.

So killzone 2 is overhyped and yahoo's game division hasn't heard about it...hmm. I though bioshock 2 was 360 exclusive?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

HappySqurriel said:
iyzy said:

While it may not be fair, being that Killzone was a mediocre game that was overhyped before it was released many people are probably fairly reluctant about pushing Killzone 2 heavily. Heavy Rain and Infamous fall into the category of games that few people (outside of dedicated PS3 fans) know anything about. Gran Turismo 5 is highly likely to become a 2010 release and (except for being announced) I didn't think we knew anything about Uncharted 2.

Besides all of that, Yahoo tried to balance out the list so that most gamers could have a game or two that they were interested in ... Adding more than 1 exclusive game to any of the consoles (in particular the PS3) would be unfair to the majority of gamers who do not own that console.

The Spike VGA trailer says 'Fall 2009' at the end, and since Naughty Dog are one of those clockwork developers, I think it is safe to say it will be out in 2009. It would have been more safe to put that one up there instead of GoW3, regarding release dates.