09 - GRAND THEFT AUTO VICE CITY STORIES PS2
10 - GHOST RECON 3 ADVANCED WARFIGHTER 2 PS3

Around the Network

wonder how heavenly did?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@prosugno360
thanks mate, keep it coming

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

In a press conference recently held on 19 September in Milan , Gustavo Ruvolo, General Manager SCE Italy reveal that SCE Italy sold ( to retailers ? ) about 110,000 PS3 units from day-launch. He also reveal that there is 3,8 milion PS1 units and 4,1 milion PS3 units in Italy as of today.

Source :

http://www.gamestar.it/showPage.php?template=News&id=12362&argomento=Sony&masterPage=ngs_articolo.html

Edit :

This article :

http://next.videogame.it/html/notizia.php?id=46147

say that 110,000 units is shipment. It also add the italian PS3 software ratio :   2:1. 

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

That doesn't quite match up with prosugno/gfk numbers. He has PS3=107k sold @6/30

The article has a Sony spokesman saying 110k PS3 shipped on 9/19. Of course, it does not disclose the timeframe.

I guess it is close, but one would think the ship numbers would be a bit higher, even if they were only through 6/30.

Hmmmm...GAF also says Sony stated in "early June," 70k PS3 Italy (unknown if shipped or sold).

Either way that's seemingly too low to have 107k on 6/30.. 

Around the Network
sharky said:

Yep , too me . It seem unrealistic that SCE Italy shipped about 110K until mid september ( ... or end of August ) and that GFK Italy report 107K Ps3 sold to customers for the end of July.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

mama mia lol

celine said:
sharky said:

Yep , too me . It seem unrealistic that SCE Italy shipped about 110K until mid september ( ... or end of August ) and that GFK Italy report 107K Ps3 sold to customers for the end of July.

la notizia dei 110k sono dati di fine giugno in Italia, visto che i dati di vendita di luglio hardware arrivano lunedì 23 settembre o maartedi 24 settembre.

Infatti gfk dice che a fine giugno sono 107k ^^

ciao spero di essere stato chiaro.

prosugno360 said:
celine said:
sharky said:

la notizia dei 110k sono dati di fine giugno in Italia, visto che i dati di vendita di luglio hardware arrivano lunedì 23 settembre o maartedi 24 settembre.

Infatti gfk dice che a fine giugno sono 107k ^^

ciao spero di essere stato chiaro.

Translation of prosugno text (babel fish):

the news of the 110k is given of fine june in Italy, inasmuch as the data of sale of July hardware arrive 23 mondays 24 september or maartedi september. In fact gfk it says that to fine june they are 107k ^^ hello I hope of to have been clear.

So, if i understand well, we may have soon the hardware numbers for july in Italy. And, there is no mistake with the shipment numbers.

Mr Stickball - way to stick your foot in your mouth!

and you did it trying to be smartass and call someone else out LOL

Population
UK : 60.76 Million
Italy : 58.14 Million

GDP per capita
UK : $31,800
Italy : $30,200

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/it.html

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/uk.html