By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

I understand prosugno360 better now. Sorry , but i don't speak italian. But, your information, if it's true, are very important.

If he backs it up and the numbers turn to be true ..... will they be changed??

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I think yes, ioi always update his numbers, when new official data are published.

Around the Network
Just_Ben said:

prosugno360 said:

Ho un mio amico che lavora per l'azienda GFK Italia nel reparto videogiochi.

Conosco i dati dei videogiochi grazie a lui, ho tutto tramite msn.

Celine se vuoi su msn parliamo di tutto.

prosugno360 (babelfished) said:

I have a my friend who works for company GFK Italy in the unit videogiochi. I know the data of videogiochi thanks to he, I have all through msn. It hides some if you want on msn we speak about all.

koffieboon said:

Those Wii numbers don't make sense to me. They would put Wii december launch numbers at something like 30-35k, which seem way too low considering Nintendo sold around 700k Wiis in Europe in december. Anyway, the guy doesn't seem to have any public source for these numbers, so we can't verify them.

Depends if you want to believe him or not. For me it sounds unreasonable. If you work at gfk and your employer discovers you giving out numbers, you are probably more than screwed. Not saying I'm sure he is lying, but it is something you may consider.

better translation (I'm learning italian)

I have a friend that works for GFK that tracks Video games. I know the video game data thanks to him. We use MSN all the time. (Celine??) if you want to talk on MSN all the time.

You're welcome

Currently playing: Civ 6

ioi have you fixed the numbers since this proved that VGCharts is a bit off.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ps3 is ahead of wii in italy yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Member of the Xbox 360 squad!

ssj12 said:
ioi have you fixed the numbers since this proved that VGCharts is a bit off.

Considering we can't determine the authenticity of these numbers I would say they proof nothing so far.

I believe those numbers .Seem right and according what I have heard .

Nintendo havent announced the 10 million mark ,and the NA and Japan numbers are pretty clear .So probably the "Others " numbers are somewhat overtracking it .