By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Where on the site did you find that?

http://www.google.com/search?q=xbox+site%3Agfk.it&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=gI1&q=ds+site%3Agfk.it&btnG=Search

Who are you? You must pay gfk money to get these numbers ?¿?

Around the Network

Anch'io sono curioso di sapere dove hai trovato tali dati di GFK.

Hai qualche link o news a supporto ?  

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Ho un mio amico che lavora per l'azienda GFK Italia nel reparto videogiochi.

Conosco i dati dei videogiochi grazie a lui, ho tutto tramite msn.

Celine se vuoi su msn parliamo di tutto.

Interesting. PS3 is way under, X360 under a bit, and Wii over.

Umm. You don't know geography, do you? Italy is about 1/3rd the size (population wise) of the UK. Not only this, expendable income in the UK is higher.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

GFK ITALY TOTAL: (31 th may)

PS2: 4.650.000 

DS 950.000
PSP 650.000 
X360: 200.000
PS3: 95.000
WII: 90.000

VGCHARTZ ITALY TOTAL: (3RD June)

PS2: 4,491,962
DS: 929,992
PSP:681,795
X360: 209,833
WII 145,230
PS3: 85,325

Around the Network

Io sto imparando parlare italiano e io non sono molto bene. Voglio parlare con qualcuno.

Just a short conversation every so often would work, and if someone would correct my bad grammar too. lol 

Currently playing: Civ 6

mrstickball said:
Interesting. PS3 is way under, X360 under a bit, and Wii over.

Umm. You don't know geography, do you? Italy is about 1/3rd the size (population wise) of the UK. Not only this, expendable income in the UK is higher.

I don't know where you got your geography lessons, but the UK is not that much bigger than Italy population wise. I understand Europe is just one big pile of small countries for people from the US, but Italy and the UK both have a population close to 60 million people.

Those Wii numbers don't make sense to me. They would put Wii december launch numbers at something like 30-35k, which seem way too low considering Nintendo sold around 700k Wiis in Europe in december. Anyway, the guy doesn't seem to have any public source for these numbers, so we can't verify them.

prosugno360 said:

Ho un mio amico che lavora per l'azienda GFK Italia nel reparto videogiochi.

Conosco i dati dei videogiochi grazie a lui, ho tutto tramite msn.

Celine se vuoi su msn parliamo di tutto.

prosugno360 (babelfished) said:

I have a my friend who works for company GFK Italy in the unit videogiochi. I know the data of videogiochi thanks to he, I have all through msn. It hides some if you want on msn we speak about all.

koffieboon said:

Those Wii numbers don't make sense to me. They would put Wii december launch numbers at something like 30-35k, which seem way too low considering Nintendo sold around 700k Wiis in Europe in december. Anyway, the guy doesn't seem to have any public source for these numbers, so we can't verify them.

Depends if you want to believe him or not. For me it sounds unreasonable. If you work at gfk and your employer discovers you giving out numbers, you are probably more than screwed. Not saying I'm sure he is lying, but it is something you may consider.

prosugno360:

Your story is questionable. To back up your numbers could you ask your friend for the game software charts of gfk italy of the week ending 6th May and the week ending 20th May. I got the official charts, if your right, it would back up your numbers a lot.

Babelfish translation:

Ciò è una depressione http://babelfish.altavista.com di traduzione/. speranza che potete capirli comunque. La vostra storia è discutibile. Sostenere i vostri numeri ha potuto voi chiedere al vostro amico le tabelle del software del gioco di gfk Italia della conclusione 6 di settimana maggio e della conclusione 20 di settimana maggio. Ho ottenuto le tabelle ufficiali, se la vostra destra, esso sostenesse i vostri numeri mólto

@prosugno360

Capisco. Molto interessante. 

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.