By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The CD-i Philips aren't a Nintendo Zelda come on ! please no CD-iiii they aren't even ZELDAAA

Around the Network
Shanobi said:
Sylvain316 said:
O-D-C said:
Majora's Mask

No doubt about the fact that Majora's Mask is the most underated Zelda Game. The story was so Rich... I've played that game like 10 years ago and I remember when you face somes aliens in the night and you must protect something ( I remember what...)

No doubt great game

Malon's cows.

Yeah yeah man. Thanks for the information

No problemo!

I've been playing one of the Capcom Zelda's for the GBA the last few nights, the Minish Cap. So far, this may be my least favorite Zelda game. Nothing seems intimidating, it's like they made everything super easy to kill, and totally non-threatening looking.

Granted, I'm not very far, I just got the cap and went into the Minish village, but so far I'm left hoping it gets better. The music is good, though.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

Shanobi said:
No problemo!

I've been playing one of the Capcom Zelda's for the GBA the last few nights, the Minish Cap. So far, this may be my least favorite Zelda game. Nothing seems intimidating, it's like they made everything super easy to kill, and totally non-threatening looking.

Granted, I'm not very far, I just got the cap and went into the Minish village, but so far I'm left hoping it gets better. The music is good, though.

Keep playing cause Minish Cap is more than a average game. Not the best in the series but far from the worst

I think Legend of Zelda:Link to the Past was the best. The storyline and music was amazing. The final boss was so hard to fight but it was worth it. Ocarina of Time comes in 2nd place as the best Zelda game of all time.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Ocarina of Time and Link to The Past are my personal Favorites.
Majoras Mask was fun as well but i just didn't like the Storyline
I also loved the GB versions like Link's Awakening, Ages and Seaon.
Twilight Princess was a great game as well but my first two are tied i guess

@oyvoyvoyv

If you played lttp in it's 'time" i think you would have seen what we're talking about. Playing it for the first time now, well the effect just would never be the same.

OOT IS THE BEST!

OoT, WW and TP are the top 3 for me.

OoT is flawless. Story, Music, Sound effects, Overworld, Gameplay.

WW is my favorite for its' graphics design and the endless sea idea. Link is awesome in this one. So alive.

TP is somehow OoT with improved graphics and a gorgeous orchestrated soundtrack.

Master Mii Artisan 

Ocarina no doubt