By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
O-D-C said:
Sylvain316 said:
O-D-C said:
Majora's Mask

No doubt about the fact that Majora's Mask is the most underated Zelda Game. The story was so Rich... I've played that game like 10 years ago and I remember when you face somes aliens in the night and you must protect something ( I remember what...)

No doubt great game

Just saying that makes me want to play it now haha.

you know a good Zelda game has done its job when you want to play again and again...

Around the Network
Sylvain316 said:
O-D-C said:
Sylvain316 said:
O-D-C said:
Majora's Mask

No doubt about the fact that Majora's Mask is the most underated Zelda Game. The story was so Rich... I've played that game like 10 years ago and I remember when you face somes aliens in the night and you must protect something ( I remember what...)

No doubt great game

Just saying that makes me want to play it now haha.

you know a good Zelda game has done its job when you want to play again and again...

Oh, people are starting to quote me.  I'm so honored!

And speaking of Majora's Mask, its the only Zelda game I haven't played aside from the Oracles and CD-i games.  I keep forgetting to look for the cart whenever I look for N64 games, finding things like F-Zero X, Mischief Makers or Harvest Moon 64.  Hopefully next time I get over to my super secret used game store I'll remember.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

The Faces of Evil

viewbookimpact said:

The Faces of Evil

More like The Feces of Evil

(see what I did there?) 

I've said it before and I'm sayin it again. A Link to the Past is where it's at! 2D Zelda for ever! :D

This thread gets made every other day. Anyways I would say A Link to the Past.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Around the Network

A Link To The Past the game is perfect.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

GamingChartzFTW said:
viewbookimpact said:

The Faces of Evil

(see what I did there?)

I've said it before and I'm sayin it again. A Link to the Past is where it's at! 2D Zelda for ever! :D

Heh heh, I was just kidding. Actually my favorite Zelda game is Soul Calibur II (that counts doesn't it?). Seriously though, it's Link's Awakening. It was the only one that I can remember not being able to stop playing.

viewbookimpact said:
GamingChartzFTW said:
viewbookimpact said:

The Faces of Evil

(see what I did there?)

Heh heh, I was just kidding. Actually my favorite Zelda game is Soul Calibur II (that counts doesn't it?). Seriously though, it's Link's Awakening. It was the only one that I can remember not being able to stop playing.

Link's Awakening is great! Did you play the DX version? (I have both the original and the DX version)
I highly recommend DX. (extra cave/dungeon, boss and it's in colour!)

GamingChartzFTW said:
viewbookimpact said:

Link's Awakening is great! Did you play the DX version? (I have both the original and the DX version)
I highly recommend DX. (extra cave/dungeon, bosses and it's in colour!)

No, unfortunately I haven't played the DX version. I keep meaning to get it, but I haven't found it anywhere yet. I might have to check ebay. I want to see the extra dungeon.

twilight princess and why, because i love the atmosphere,battle system,story and the mature theme.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1