By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Ratchet and Clank screens, new world.

Androo said:
^^ Dude I told you I like R&C. I have ALL FOUR FRICKIN GAMES for the PS2 and Size Matter for the PSP. Loved them ALL except the last PS2 one but this one seems like the first three of the series. I have loved Insomniac from the PS1 days when they created one of my all time favourite mascot Spyro.

Read my post before you jump on me please!!

I did read your post, I also read your point for being in this thread. Ninteno fanboy, I think that was made very clear. 

btw, Sony fanboys are not alone with the things they do. Since the Wii/DS takeover Nintendo fans have become VERY annoying. I came here because it's a smaller community where I thought we could have logical discussions but the same crap seems to happen here. Every positive Sony thread, anything that mentions the PS3 attracts the 360/Wi fans to attack. Just like you did in this thread. 

Soriku and Claude have mastered the art of doing it as well. Surprise surprise..... Nintendo fans...

Around the Network

Ratchet says STFU you two.

jhlennon1 said:
Androo said:
^^ Dude I told you I like R&C. I have ALL FOUR FRICKIN GAMES for the PS2 and Size Matter for the PSP. Loved them ALL except the last PS2 one but this one seems like the first three of the series. I have loved Insomniac from the PS1 days when they created one of my all time favourite mascot Spyro.

I did read your post, I also read your point for being in this thread. Ninteno fanboy, I think that was made very clear. 

btw, Sony fanboys are not alone with the things they do. Since the Wii/DS takeover Nintendo fans have become VERY annoying. I came here because it's a smaller community where I thought we could have logical discussions but the same crap seems to happen here. Every positive Sony thread, anything that mentions the PS3 attracts the 360/Wi fans to attack. Just like you did in this thread. 

Soriku and Claude have mastered the art of doing it as well. Surprise surprise..... Nintendo fans...

So I'm a Nintendo fanboy now? And to think, I was branded an "Xbot" yesterday on another board....and I don't even have a 360.

Sony fanboys are getting just a wee bit paranoid on this board. Not sharing outlandish sales predictions for R&C is far from something someone should be pointing fingers for. Soriku isn't even in this thread and you're already calling him out, so I see where your priorities lie.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Ive played all of the R&C games over and over again , and as much as I like them , I would also like the serie to turn around ... a lot . I t would be nice if they would add new gameplay elements , and not just some Clank levels . Also maybe if a game would be made out of brand new levels , and not the same old recycled ones . Maybe a cart game would be nice to , just like Jakx was . Naughty Dog knew when to let it go , both with Crash and with Jak , but it seams that Insomniac doesnt .
Dont get me wrong , I dont want the serie to stop , I just want it to change a bit :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Looks great i only played the 1st one and really enjoyed it will be picking this up has soon has its released.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
jhlennon1 said:
Androo said:

So I'm a Nintendo fanboy now? And to think, I was branded an "Xbot" yesterday on another board....and I don't even have a 360.

Sony fanboys are getting just a wee bit paranoid on this board. Not sharing outlandish sales predictions for R&C is far from something someone should be pointing fingers for. Soriku isn't even in this thread and you're already calling him out, so I see where your priorities lie.

Don't bother with him Claude. As you said he's clearly paranoid. I'm such a Nintendork that I own PS1/PS2/PSP and have bought a good chuck of games for all these systems including all the R&C games which I have praised time and time again. Yet he still labels me a Nintendo fanboy...

And Hus thanks for that post it really made my day lol!!!!
PS: Rachet's armour looks awsome in that pic!!

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers

+1million in 2monthes isnt unreasonable selling 250k in JPN in that time wont be hard selling the same in EU will be a breeze and selling 500k in NA is easy.
I expect sales to be abit higher:
First 2monthes of sales for R&C:ToD
JPN:250k
NA:550k
EU:350k
Total:1.15million copies in 2month and then Christmas.
Christmas totals of R&C:ToD:
JPN:150k
NA:200k
EU:150k
Total:500k

These numbers may seem crazy but the game is 1.A well established franchise 2.There will be around 6million PS3 at the launch of the game and near 9million for Christmas so there not that crazy 3.It will be the only established franchise exclusive to PS3 at Christmas so people will go to it because they either liked the first ones or heard good reviews about it and the others.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

You people are grossly overestimating Japan. 250k? HSG5 struggled to get to 250k in Japan in a 3 week period. R&C would be lucky to do even half of that by the end of the year.

Not only that, but everyone seems to be assuming the EU and JP dates are right behind the NA date.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:

Not only that, but everyone seems to be assuming the EU and JP dates are right behind the NA date.

Euro release usualy is if the game is dated for before xmas.

Tornado Launcher FTW