By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Ratchet and Clank screens, new world.

Looks great, just beautiful. It hopefully will be a lot of fun and fill one of the major missing elements in the PS3 library.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

Around the Network

You know what would destroy competition and sell ps3's? GOD OF WAR!!!!!!! And ofcourse FF XIII.

ON topic: This is a major improvement especially if the snow is blizzard like, that would make the game a blast to play.

mM

Japan America Others Total
Ratchet and Clank Sony 0.58 1.36 0.9 2.88
Ratchet and Clank 2 Sony 0.26 1.35 0.8 2.42
Ratchet and Clank 3 Sony 0.31 1.14 0.72 2.17

I'm doubting your 2 month prediction Hus. But the game will do damn well. It looks purdy!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

leo-j said:
Hus said:
diegomoroco777 said:
As good as it looks, you have to be dreaming to be believe R&C is gonna sell that much in such a low time frame.

Oct then Nov sales.... notice anything around the corner ? 

Sorry hus, its nearly impossible. If resistance(a better game) couldnt sell 1 million copies in 2 months wat makes you think this will? People will be buying heavenly sword, and warhawk instead of this during that time frame.

Actually, the Heavenly Sword and Warhawk (lol) hype should be dead by then. Ratchet & Clank has that part of October all to itself as far as I know...still not going to break 1 million in 2 months though. Just deluded PS3 fanboys speaking before thinking during their orgasms over these screens.

Though I think R&C's sales are going to interesting. It's a series that thrives off of the existing userbase. If the PSP entry is any indicator, it's not a system seller.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

And Claude gets his warning!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Proven franchise.
Game for all demographics.
Game hungry userbase.
Something thats not a FPS.
Graphics that put 99% of whats out to shame.

1st 2 months of ww release, yep + 1 million.

ClaudeLv250 said:
leo-j said:
Hus said:
diegomoroco777 said:
As good as it looks, you have to be dreaming to be believe R&C is gonna sell that much in such a low time frame.

Sorry hus, its nearly impossible. If resistance(a better game) couldnt sell 1 million copies in 2 months wat makes you think this will? People will be buying heavenly sword, and warhawk instead of this during that time frame.

Actually, the Heavenly Sword and Warhawk (lol) hype should be dead by then. Ratchet & Clank has that part of October all to itself as far as I know...still not going to break 1 million in 2 months though. Just deluded PS3 fanboys speaking before thinking during their orgasms over these screens.

Though I think R&C's sales are going to interesting. It's a series that thrives off of the existing userbase. If the PSP entry is any indicator, it's not a system seller.

That doesnt make sense.

mM
stof said:
Japan America Others Total
Ratchet and Clank Sony 0.58 1.36 0.9 2.88
Ratchet and Clank 2 Sony 0.26 1.35 0.8 2.42
Ratchet and Clank 3 Sony 0.31 1.14 0.72 2.17

I'm doubting your 2 month prediction Hus. But the game will do damn well. It looks purdy!

US and Europe shoule be enough to drive it to to 1 mill in it first two months.

leo-j said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
leo-j said:
Hus said:
diegomoroco777 said:

That doesnt make sense.

Yes it does.

Heavenly Sword and Warhawk will have been out for at least a month by the time Ratchet & Clank is released. Seriously, once the games are out, what's there left to hype? Anyone can go out and buy them, reviews will be out, copies will have been sold...then the industry moves on to the next wave of games to hype.

stof said:
And Claude gets his warning!

For what?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Hey am I seeing things or are my posts at 2008 and gballzack is un banned?

mM