By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Link Vs. Sephiroth Vs. Sora Vs. Cloud Vs. Mithos Vs. Ganondorf Vs. Lloyd

saddly I dont know all these boss/character

Sora ?
Mithos ?
Lloyd ? (castelvania ?)

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Trick question

Albert Wesker

“The Hardcore of the Peach is its pits. Try to get the whole fruit!”

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

“You don’t play Graphics, you look at them.”

- Unknown

“Casual Gaming = Anything that’s not an FPS”

- Sony Fandom

well seph cause he sure as hell is alot stronger when hes not controlled. Hmm i still say sephi though

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

btw isnt loyde from legends of dragoons or something

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

seph when not controlled can kill sora.

mM
Around the Network

Pfff kefka beats them all.

lloyd is also the exact name of the bad guy in legends of dragoon, had a kick ass blade but he turns good in the end /sigh

i wish i knew more about the tales series

konnichiwa said:
Pfff kefka beats them all.

I dont think so, Sora can easily destroy kefka if he tried, he has "the keyblade". And if sephiroth can beat sora then, there's a twist.

mM
Lost tears of Kain said:
lloyd is also the exact name of the bad guy in legends of dragoon, had a kick ass blade but he turns good in the end /sigh

Isnt lloyd the R&B rapper? llol

mM