By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say something nice about a current gen console/handheld you don't own.

The 360 is an inexpensive way to HD gaming with Some Great AAA titles and large library.
The Wii is great fun when playing with friends and used regularly could help to keep you a little fitter.
The DS is great for mobile gaming
The PSP is great for mobile media

SmokedHostage, excellent thread

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Around the Network

The Wii has Super Mario Galaxy.

the x-box 360 has viva pinata
the ps3 has little big planet.

both games i would love to have.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

The Wii is a great family console...

I'm just saying...

X360 has great pad for shooters and racers.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Ps3 has a lot of good games and of course blu-ray.
Wii is great for kids.

BMaker11 said:
The Wii is......

sorry, can't think of anything

Ps3's are modestly priced, excellent value and their fans are supportive of other competitors which i appreciate

and their almost indestructable

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I want to buy a 360 if I had the money/time.

The ps3 is really big

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Esa-Petteri said:
Ps3 has a lot of good games and of course blu-ray.
Wii is great for kids.

Wow I can't believe you made a compliment thread turn into trolling <_<

OT: I'm not sure where I fall but I guess technically now I don't own a 360, I'll talk about it.

360 has some of the most solid online gameplay and online games for a console, the perfection of traditional dual analog controllers, and a great library of games.

Oh well for the hell of it I'll say something about all of them.

PS3 one of the best bang for your buck consoles, amazing first party support, and brought me into blu-ray.

Wii has the most innovative controller that brought a breath of fresh air into console gaming, making many core titles so much better with pin point accurate shooting games once only possible on PC, has expanded the market with fun games, and now I can do Yoga without looking like a sissy in the gym with all the ladies in spandex ;)

DS shows how innovation is stronger then horsepower, great new games and IPs like Elite Beat Agents, and some of the best homebrew ever especially Quake DS :)

PSP it's basically a portable console, great for media like music and movies, great games like FF7:CC, and crazy functions like PS3 remote play via the internet where I can play my media stored on my PS3 at any hotspot and play a few PS3 games like Lair (updated with the problems at release fixed, framerate, controls, looks, etc.) and also check up on people coming in my room via PS Eye.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000