By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say something nice about a current gen console/handheld you don't own.

If not for the Wii, then the home console market would be in serious trouble right now(possibly on the verge of another crash) due to extremely slow sales.

Japan would be in a real shite state of affairs.

Consoles owned: Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PSP, DS, PS3

Around the Network

The 360 has a very stylish RED, ahem I mean GREEN ring in the front, JK I couldn't resist!!!

Seriously though I would say the 360 has some nice exclusives I wouldn't mind playing, such as Gears 1 and 2 and as much as I am sick of hearing about Halo, I have to admit I've always wanted to try it out, SSSHHHHHH, don't tell anybody I have  a rep to protect, ok fine my rep sucks are you happy now!!!

Ok now Ninty, let's see, hhmmmmm, I know it has Mario games all 5,973,974 of them!!!

Again only kidding people, I used to have the original Mario game after all and Duck Hunt, I played that game for hours lol, ahem sorry I got side tracked, where was I , ah yes the Wii, well It's a cash cow that's for damn sure and it's got some fun games I wouldn't mind giving a shot like SSBB or Mario Galaxy, playing a Star Wars game with a Wiimote would be fun as well!!!

*Prepares for onslaught of flamage!!!*

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

The 360, PS3, and PSP were all created by people, and that pretty much meant that somebody was employed and could eat for at least a week. Not sure if that's the case now, but at least for a time, people were paid to make them.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

The DS has a touch screen

The Wii has innovative controls

The 360 has Gears of War!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

the xbox 360.. it has left 4 dead with splitscreen.. where as if i get it for the pc it wont be with split screen.. but it's a game meant for coop... Damnit XD Well i'm not gonna get a 360 just to play it with splitscreen.. but it's a nice thing.

DS.. hurr.. it has... touchscreen i guess.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

The Wii has one of the best local multiplayer games of the generation - SSB Brawl.

I own the rest including iPod Touch and High End PC.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

You can hurt the people you hate by throwing a PSP at them.

Every console in another reason for Greenpeace members to wake up in the morning.

Teh circle of life or something.

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

the psp has quite possibly the sexiest game i've ever seen if it plays the way it looks (final fantasy dissidia).

the PS3 can be turned into a home computer via linux.

um..stuff

Nintendo are gaming LEGENDS.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!