By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who will buy Microsoft's next console at launch?

I have never bought a launch console. I'll wait a year and see what games are available and what games have been announced.

Around the Network

Of course! I bought the Xbox360 from day one and I will buy the next Xbox day one. Will be fun trying to get one together with my clan (20 people). All of us will get it and play for a week straight on Xbox Live. Looking forward to it right now :D

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I will buy one at launch. So when is the next XBox expected to be hitting the streets?

It depends on the price.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

and the sure fire way to make sure no RROD is to make it so that if it does die the ring is blue or something instead.

or just not have a ring

Around the Network

They better make sure this one works well, and of course they need good games. Hopefully if it is Halo 4, the co-op actually works.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

depends on whether the PS4 has backwards compatibility or not. If not, than maybe. if so, definitely not. Also, I will never spend more than $150 on any console that you have to pay to play basic online gaming. I don't have a problem paying for 'premium' content like NXE or PlayStation Home if they choose to charge for it, but charging for the basic gaming is BS.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

I need to see the launch titles. As always, if I can see 5 games I want for the system, I'll buy it.

Probably Not. Playstation will no doubt suit my needs best, unless they go all Nintendo.

Of course if Microsoft annouce Halo 4, Gears Of war 3, Forza Motorsport 4, Fable III..................... for the Xbox 360.