By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who will buy Microsoft's next console at launch?

COKTOE said:
It'll be a really tough sell for me, given my poor 360 experience - I jestisoned it after having spent aprox. $2500 in ten months - and general dis-taste
for how MS has conducted themselves. It will depend on whether my stance on them has softened, because I have little doubt it will be a great platform.

WTF did you spend it on?

Around the Network

probably awesome games

i am most definatly going to buy it, get it from bestbuy, or form some other vendor that offers a warrenty, this way if it breaks i can just return it and get a new one, ill probably wait a month or 2 until their is not a giant demand for them.

Click "here" to meet sexy singles!!

o that didnt work?

o u got a virus and lost your credit card to someone in brazil?

Click"here" with a different credit card in hand!

I will buy the next console at launch.

Contrary to what you believe, I think that the infamous RROD of this generation will ensure that MS does not repeat the same mistake with their next console.

I expect 720 to have very few hardware issues, and on a very small percentage of consoles.

Need to see the specs and the launch titles to even think about it, like to wait a year for the library to mature and the price to come down. If it has backwards compat that is a huge plus in getting it nearer to launch. The other key thing is price they better not come in over $400.00.

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Around the Network

I'm a Wii + PC gamer this generation but I am going to pick next Xbox at launch.

Ill buy it if it has any worthwhile launch titles, which it probably wont.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

never, unless i knew ahead of time that it would get exclusives from series like MGS, RE, FF, etc. i could give less about their first party =/, and id need to see how it stands up to the new sony system. any nintendo system is a 1st day buy.

I will buy MS next console at launch.

I probably will never buy it.