By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts Week 2

mrstickball said:
Can I call legs on Gears of War and Call of Duty: World at War for the 360 too?

Well Gears 2 has a bundle as well. In fact, there are 8 different official MS bundles for Europe.

@ reask

Lips is also bundled.

Pretty crazy, huh.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Its so funny people are LAMBASTINg LBP for bundles

when the TWO 360 titles that are HEAVILY bundled have sold less than LBP (Kung fu panda, indiana jones)

does that mean 360 sold LESS THAN PS3 last week??? oh but how is that possible considering recent trends

accept it LBP is a hit....my GAME store person said so too...its the first PS3 exclusive people are still talking about.

oh and BTW GEOW 2 is bundled too.....GAME.co.uk has proof

Also I don't remember motorstorm & resistance when they were bundled staying in the top 40 at all..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

Its so funny people are LAMBASTINg LBP for bundles

when the TWO 360 titles that are HEAVILY bundled have sold less than LBP (Kung fu panda, indiana jones)

does that mean 360 sold LESS THAN PS3 last week??? oh but how is that possible considering recent trends

accept it LBP is a hit....my GAME store person said so too...its the first PS3 exclusive people are still talking about.

oh and BTW GEOW 2 is bundled too.....GAME.co.uk has proof

Also I don't remember motorstorm & resistance when they were bundled staying in the top 40 at all..

Stop making so much sense!

It's the bundles I tell you, the bundles!

But as I already stated, people will never see LBP as a success, so there is no point defending it.  People wrongfully called the game out, and are being pwned every week.  As it inches closer and closer to 3 million people can feel the predictions of it bomba-ing coming to bite them in the ass and they must save face.  So we must go for the bundles!  Not that it stopped VGC from declaring that Wii Sports is the highest selling game of all time (Bundled in US + EU), or Gears 2, or seven other MS games.  But noooooo, it's LBP that's only bundled, therefore it's sales don't matter.

Hypocrisy is alive and well in the LittleBigAgenda.

but where is Layton?? Damn UK!

Acevil said:
NJ5 said:

It's accurate to say LBP has legs, but not very relevant considering it's a bundled title...

Let's call it fake legs, or forced legs.

then what about the legs in america? if i am correct the game is not bundled in america right?

Around the Network

@luisgvm

exactly it sold 100K in NA only 30K behind EU in its peak xmas week

I refuse to believe LBP can sell more in Na not counting bundled (people pretend every copy of LBP is bundled)

LBP is targeted at EU much more....I can't believe its seling that much in NA

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

DMeisterJ said:
wholikeswood said:
LittleBigPlanet doing really well. Nice.

Nope, no it's not.

No good LBP news is allowed in this thread or on this site...

*puts ear to ground*

They're coming (They being the LittleBigAgenda people), run!!!!

Maybe they are just annoyed that LBP is THE ONLY game you seem to ever mention.... in like every chart I see a comment from you about how great it is that LBP went from 41 to 39 or something... I mean would it be cool for me to say in every thread, wow look WiiFit is doing better than anyone ever expected?

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

bigjon said:
DMeisterJ said:
wholikeswood said:

Nope, no it's not.

*puts ear to ground*

Maybe they are just annoyed that LBP is THE ONLY game you seem to ever mention.... in like every chart I see a comment from you about how great it is that LBP went from 41 to 39 or something... I mean would it be cool for me to say in every thread, wow look WiiFit is doing better than anyone ever expected?

I don't talk about LBP in every thread, I talk about LBP in threads that pertain to LBP or the sales charts.

LBP is huge ^___^ !!!

War has changed...

Football streaming

Comment Faire

DMeisterJ said:
bigjon said:
DMeisterJ said:
wholikeswood said:

Nope, no it's not.

*puts ear to ground*

I don't talk about LBP in every thread, I talk about LBP in threads that pertain to LBP or the sales charts.

didnt say thread, said charts... which does pertain to LBP(because its in the charts), but it just seems a little... obessive? I mean the Wii could do 2.5 million in a week, and I would still expect your first comment to be WOW look at lbp, it did good, or whatever.

You are not the only one, I have notice a few other who always only notice LBP not what else is happening. I also remember people doing it with Zack and Wiki for the Wii, lol.. They were like.. YEA!!! Z & W increased from 6k to 7k LEGS!!!!!!.. Yea looking back that was pretty funny.

Also to those saying that people only penalize LBP for the bundles WELL. If anyone ever tries to say LEGS for WiiSports, Kung Fu Panda, Daxter (PSP), or other games that do most of their weekly sales by Manufactorers bundles (the key here, retailer bundles I rarely discredit sicne they usually charge extra for the game, just cheaper)

basically LBP is the only bundled game that I see alot of people cheering about legs over. It is not the totals sales most people discredit, it is just trying to correct the assumption that it is selling based on legs.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut