By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts Week 2

Come back in six months, then you can boast about legs if they are consistently top ten.

Around the Network
FishyJoe said:

Come back in six months, then you can boast about legs if they are consistently top ten.

Who is boasting?

x_x

It's accurate to say LBP has legs, but not very relevant considering it's a bundled title...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:

It's accurate to say LBP has legs, but not very relevant considering it's a bundled title...

Let's call it fake legs, or forced legs.

Littlebigplanet still holding strong!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Littlebigplanet still holding strong!

Come back in six months, then you can boast about holding strong.

>_>

Kung Fu Panda has great legs¡ Holding strong!

Look nobody knows what Nintendo is doing. The legs are really confusing and no competitor will get close this new definition of legs for at least another generation.

Its taken Nintendo, arguably, 25 years to get to this point. Experience in customers, kids, etc, has given them the advantage that PS360 do not have.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

LittleBigPlanet doing really well. Nice.

wholikeswood said:
LittleBigPlanet doing really well. Nice.

Nope, no it's not.

No good LBP news is allowed in this thread or on this site...

*puts ear to ground*

They're coming (They being the LittleBigAgenda people), run!!!!