By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Horrible Sexual Experiences

Baddman said:

EDIT!:  WARNING: Some stories below may Not  be Suitable for Kids you have been warned

Ok this is from a couple years back. One time I hooked up with this girl  and you know we was gettin it busy and I was getting it down doggystyle  then she just jumps up and runs to the bathroom and I'm just there like wtf. Then she comes back couple minutes laters and I ask her why you went to the bathroom she  said ooh nothing. Then I start smelling shit and I'm now like damn and I look down and I see feces on my penis >_< ...had to cut her off asap

True Story

ew.. lmao. That really sucks.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
My ex didn't know how to give a handjob lol and I made her cum three times without even having my fingers in there when she came. wtf!

lol silly snesboy : )

Thatmax said:
Snesboy said:
My ex didn't know how to give a handjob lol and I made her cum three times without even having my fingers in there when she came. wtf!

lol silly snesboy : )

what's so silly?

WessleWoggle said:

It the skin looked painfully stretched, like he didn't have enough of it... Glad I'm not circumcised, it might have messed up my cock, it also would have made jacking off over the years a lot more difficult.

Man I saw that once before. Dudes weiner was really really bent too. Like far more than the usual curvature. Was pretty strange looking overall.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

I know a girl who had sex on her period, i stopped during sex to go for a wee, my mate licked a girl out and ended up with hair in his mouth....nothing too special for me im afraid

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Oh, so we're telling stuff that didn't happen to us too? A friend of mine had sex with his girl while her parents were in the room. The lights were out. She said it was exciting because the power could come back at any moment. Could you imagine if it happened to you? Imagine the power comes back and your fucking their daughter in THE SAME COUCH THEY ARE SITTING? How do you even beggin to explain that?

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

WessleWoggle said:
Johann said:
Oh, so we're telling stuff that didn't happen to us too? A friend of mine had sex with his girl while her parents were in the room. The lights were out. She said it was exciting because the power could come back at any moment. Could you imagine if it happened to you? Imagine the power comes back and your fucking their daughter in THE SAME COUCH THEY ARE SITTING? How do you even beggin to explain that?

Something similar happened to this girl I know. Great grampa the molester, molested her and her sister. Since she liked it though, she would want him to do it all the time, so he would touch her by the side of the couch so the rest of the people in the room wouldn't see. That could have been awkward if he was caught...

Her sister didn't like it though. So grandpa molester got in trouble when she told... Pervy old man.

Dude, wtf. That was sick. And weirdly enough, I couldn't stop reading till I was finished. That was an interesting, disturbed story...

Qual é, Dadinho...?

wow those are really bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

@Skip: ROFLMAO!
Where do you get this stuff, man?!

Qual é, Dadinho...?