By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Horrible Sexual Experiences

I dont think I have really had a horrible sexual experience. Awesome ones? Yea. Funny ones? Yea. Not horrible though.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network

One time, girl going down on me. I do my business in the mouth while she's still sucking away. She runs out of the room freaking out. She knew what was coming so I wasn't concerned about that. She came back and said she snorted when she sucked and my my soldiers went into her sinuses. She said it was a thousand times worse than when that happens when drinking something. So I shot her....mostly true story.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Nothing really stands out. I guess having sex while it was "her time of the month", but that's pretty tame compared to a lot of you guys!

d21lewis said:
Nothing really stands out. I guess having sex while it was "her time of the month", but that's pretty tame compared to a lot of you guys!

That's just sick man.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
d21lewis said:

That's just sick man.

i have a friend who told me her man once went down on her when it was that time of month...now that's sick

Around the Network

It was an accident........

Hey, hey...hey, what did one lesbian vampire say to the other? I'LL SEE YOU NEXT MONTH!! HAHAHAHA

Vag blood is so gross :(

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

psrock said:
Dmeisterj weirdest sexual experience = birth

MY whole family just came into the room to see what the source of the explosion sound was.

IT was my laughter.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

A girl once said to me "when its that time of the month my boyfriend wears the Dolmio grin."

I threw up, she was serious.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS