By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power - next month’s teaser, what can it be?

http://imageflock.com/img/1231729069.jpg

maybe a new earthbound,

STARING LUCAS???

Around the Network
ph4nt said:
Hmm. The map is an image of Indianapolis...

india, indiana, indy..INDY DEVELOPER

indy developers made world of goo

World...world of Warcraft has over 11 million players.

11 million is the number of units Super Mario 64 sold.

SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2.

lol. Nice

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Guys, its the University of Indiana, and the fact it says they made an "exciting discovery" makes me think its an Indiana Jones game.

Gamerace said:
Maybe some Wiiware game or app the University made?
h
These Nintendo power hints are always so obscure there's no way to really tell.

I fully agree.

Formação do indíviduo, transformação da sociedade.

wasnt a proper indiana jones games in that lisr by thethos lucasarts employees made redundant? i wouldnt get excited just yet tho. it might turn out like that commander video lol

anyways im much more excited about conduits mutliplayer mode

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

Well after they were the first to reveal Sonic and the Black Knight, they have some more credit from me and I am interested what it is this time. I have no clue though.

What was the moon about again though? It wasn't the Sonic game since Sonic is a werewolf in Unleashed, but they were teasing the black knight.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

nintendo_fanboy said:
Well after they were the first to reveal Sonic and the Black Knight, they have some more credit from me and I am interested what it is this time. I have no clue though.

What was the moon about again though? It wasn't the Sonic game since Sonic is a werewolf in Unleashed, but they were teasing the black knight.

I think it was the Castlevania DS game.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Guys, it's not a game. The Wii is clearly getting some sort of 'Discovery Channel'.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Naum said:
nintendo_fanboy said:

Yeah you're right, and Sonic was teased with swords or something...

Naum said:
nintendo_fanboy said:

Yeah you're right, and Sonic was teased with swords or something...