By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Let's Talk: Shut the hell up with the "save the ps3" bullshit

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

The irony in this post is so hilarious... I think this might be Demotivator worthy.

"STFU"

"l2spell before calling people stupid"

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

got a better title

Let's talk: I'm not very smart and i'll just write nonsense and stupid things just because i want to. By: Gearbox

YEah, that suits better

Where to begin...

1. Americans are stupid with their money, which is why they buy the cheaper console that plays most of the same games as the more expensive one.

2. I'm a 19-year-old gamer who started at the age of 2 or 3. I have enjoyed the hell out of every single generation. The Wii is my favourite console this gen, followed closely by the Xbox 360. What do you say to that?

3. It's mostly the PS3 fanboys who are saying that Killzone 2 will 'save' the PS3. It used to be that FFXIII wa the be-all, end0all game, but then we found out that another console is also getting it. Now it's 'always' been Final Fantasy VERSUS XIII.

Oh, and did the OP expect to have a serious conversation when he put "Shut the hell up" and "bullshit" in the title?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

hit & run thread.....

Around the Network
Retrasado said:

Best way to describe how everyone should feel about this....

lets post funny cat pics :)

Nice way to swear in your thread title and insult Americans all in one thread. You fail.

Locked.

I would like to post the south park video about "retard alert", BUT i already got warned about getting banned if i do it again.... but gosh >.
Come on mods, can i get a free pass just for this time????

Gearbox said:

its selling well. 

i get really anoyed when people begin to say "the ps3 needs saving" thats bullshit.  look at it compared to old consoles of the past, its doing freakin awesome. The wii is for casuals, meaning kids, lil girls, middle age women, and older people. Tha 360 is american, we all no americans are stupid with money, its true. the ps3 may not have domanance in anything but its doing well, so what exaclty needs to be saveed?

@bolded

Comparing last years week ending Jan 3rd to this weeks and we see that NA and Japan PS3 numbers ARE FLAT!!

but Europe's number dropped by 44k...

You trying to say tha Europeans are smarter with there money and its why less europeans are buying PS3's and more 360's.... right??

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)