By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Call of Duty Wii Online Thread

Maybe we could hold to seperate rooms if more than 8 show up. Have 2 people host 2 rooms, but wed need to know exactly how many people can make it.

Why not have a vote for Sat/Sun games? I could probably do either, so ill skip the vote.

Around the Network

I'm not that great, but would love to join in.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

1) Deathmatch would probably be better
2) weekends would be awesome
3) I already help run the MOH one, even though I've been slacking lately, so I doubt I'd want to host.

Any day of the weekend is fine with me, as long as I know what time and what city you're in I can look it up and figure out when that is in Aus time.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

@ Shanobi: I need your friend code, online ID and rank if you want to join.

The matches will be held on saturday and sunday. Please vote on which time we should hold the matches:

a) 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EST
b) 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM GMT / 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM EST
c) 9:00 PM – 10:00 PM GMT / 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM EST

Around the Network

All of these are earlier than i would have liked (live in the pacific coast), but itll work.
Ill pick 'a'.

What's GMT?

I choose A. It'll be 2 pm central time, which isn't too late. I'd rather do it in the after noon than at night.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Any of those times work for me.

a) 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EST
 would be best for me.

my user name x.x, and i was on level 7 (first round on prestige mode), but i don't know what happened and i have to do it all over again... now i'm on level 10 or something like that, i don't pay too much attention to that... gonna check...