By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Call of Duty Wii Online Thread

1) either ones fine
2) weekends
3) pretty good connection,but I already host 2 other leagues so I don't want to host. Maybe fill in sometimes though.
4) Maybe USA vs Euro teamdeath matches see how that goes.

5) if not too much trouble add kill streak or k/d by our names :)

Around the Network

Sounds like a good idea. Any day is fine with me but my connection isn't that great so hosting is probably out.

I'm in Australia but I'm awake at all hours of the morning so the time zone thing shouldn't be a problem.

I've added everyone on the list.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Thanks everybody. I updated the information for the League.

Hyperion, Uno and I will be hosts. The matches will be held in the weekends, but we still need to figure out which day and at what time (both Europeans and Americans need to be able to join). I will update the friend roster later today.

Chrizum said:
Thanks everybody. I updated the information for the League.

Hyperion, Uno and I will be hosts. The matches will be held in the weekends, but we still need to figure out which day and at what time (both Europeans and Americans need to be able to join). I will update the friend roster later today.

From my experience with the Warhawk league, an excellent time is Saturdays from 4PM eastern time to say 6:30 PM eastern. That translates to 9PM to 11:30PM for the UK and 1PM to 3:30 PM Pacific, which is easy and convenient for most people on  Saturday.

If you want any advice, Chrizum, feel free to ask me (as I have two succesful leagues going).

Lol i couldnt find this thread untill they reorginized it :P

Is it too late to add me answers? I doubt it would matter much, seeing as how i agree with what youve already planned.

Btw, this is my first CoD game, im at level 38 or so, and i have no idea what Prestege is, any help?

Around the Network
Voltaire said:
Lol i couldnt find this thread untill they reorginized it :P

Is it too late to add me answers? I doubt it would matter much, seeing as how i agree with what youve already planned.

Btw, this is my first CoD game, im at level 38 or so, and i have no idea what Prestege is, any help?

No, please add your answers! I could still use another host if you're willing, too.

I'm definitely interested. My user name is popo and I'm 65*

1) team deathmatch
2)I can play any day between 8:00 - 10:00 EST
3) No

1) Should we play deathmatch or team deathmatch in the league?
I would perfer TDM, but either would be fine

2) On which day(s) should we hold the league?
Sat/Sun

3) Are you willing to host matches for the league? (only apply if you have a good connection)
My connection is spotty. Somtimes itll be great, other times ill get disconnects and slow-downs. IF you really need another host, ill be willing though.

I have added everyone from the list. POPO!!! What's up?

I wouldnt mind doing the first test run this Saturday January 17th ,10:30am CST U.S.

@ Uno: great! I won't be home January 17th, but let me know how it went.

I still need some questions answered:

1) Do we hold the matches on saturday, sunday, or both?
2) What do we do if more than 8 people show up?

BTW Stever and Carbonero: I need your online ID's + ranks.