By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Call of Duty Wii Online Thread

Good call man. I'll join the league, but not sure which sunday's I'll have free. I imagine I'll have to fight for the tv with the wifey...

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

What is the point of prestige mode if you lose everything?? Do you get anything better later or what? I see no point.

sethnintendo said:
What is the point of prestige mode if you lose everything?? Do you get anything better later or what? I see no point.

Umm to get a better badge by your name and more custom create a class slots . Thats a bout it ....I'm trying to get all the gun challenges done first before I head to prestiege . But damn getting those headshots are a bitch, only manage 2-3 a round .

Those are doable dates i'll try to show up , go easy on me :) .

Yea the head shots challenges are tough to finish. Your rank doesn't start over does it? Do you go from 65 back to 1 again or stay 65?

I don't know about you seth, but I definitely see a point! The prestige badges are so cool XD. But seriously, for me, I have to do it because I want to complete everything in most games I play. I will take care of all the challenges when I hit the 10th prestige, if I ever do. If you try to complete them first, when you go prestige you'll lose your record! Sure, you'll know you completed them, but they won't be there when you co to the barracks--unless you do them all over again. And, yes, seth, you do go back to level 1. As I said, you start ALL OVER.

@Brawl4life. How are you with BA rifles? I'm good with rifles, but the BAs are hell for me. There's nothing but s/mgs sprayers everywhere. Especially in TDM, which I try to stay a way from.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

Hmm BA rifles ? You mean STg, SVt and just normal rifles ? I'm almost done with stg hs challenge I love the gun . As for sniper rifles I haven't fuck around too much with those. Just started picking up shotguns from ppl I kill its quite fun 1 shot kills.

Bolt Action rifles are the Springfield, Arisaka, Monsin-Nagant (sp?) and the like.

SVT, Gewehr, and STG are awesome rifles, and I'm good with them. But I mean the BA rifles, aka the sniper guns (when you get the scope). Its really fun using them, but getting kills is really hard. I suck at sniping and prefer no scoping with BAs.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Question - Does anyone have computer mics and would like to try some form of chat through Skype, or some other form? I have Skype and a mic, and Brawl4Life and I once chatted during a game using it, but I don't know if there's a way to do a "conference" chat like thing, or if it works hands free. Let me know.

Man the WiFi has been nothing but crap today. I keep getting disconnected or booted from the server.

I got up to level 14 last night, after a short burst of play.

One thing I can't stand though: The dogs. They are my new pet peave!

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!