By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Call of Duty Wii Online Thread

Major update, the League's about to start!

I have made the following rules. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

1) Matches are held on saturday and sunday on 8:00 PM GMT (2:00 PM CST). That's 20:00 GMT or 14:00 CST in 24-hour notation.

2) You can only participate if you are on the participants list! If you want to be on the list, send me your friend code, online username and rank, and I'll sign you up.

3) Before attending a match, make sure you add everyone on the participant list, and especially on the host list!

4) When attending a match, wait until a host invites you.

5) When there are an even amount of players, we will play Team Deathmatch. When there an uneven amount of players, we will play Deathmatch. When there are more than 8 players, we host 2 games.

6) Whenever I attend, I will keep score of the scores. If you want, you can keep track of the scores as well, especially when I'm not attending.

We still need one more host, so if you have a good connection and you're up to it, let me know!

Next match is: Sunday - January 18th 8:00 PM GMT (2:00 PM CST)

Around the Network

i'm defo in dudes!

rank 22 for now!

online name : BOBBO

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

You've been added Bobbo.

Who here is going to join this sunday?

i will join this sunday no doubts about it, or maybe little doubt? no, i will be there

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I will be there. What time is that Eastern? I am not sure what time zone GMT and CST are... though I think GMT is the UK time zone, but I have no idea what the time difference is.

But I will be there. I can probably host if we need a second host. Do I need to add everyone or do I just need to add the host (assuming of course that I am not a host, in which case I would have to add everyone)?

Around the Network

Also, what is this "prestige" mode?

I'll be there on Sunday, for sure. But I won't be able to host, as I go back to school on Monday. Next weekend I will be at my dorm, so I could host then.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

I can make it on Sunday, ill be at noon for me.

I have no clue what PRESTIGE mode is, so i cant help you there (im at level 40 myself).

I cant make it on Sunday.

Sorry.

I'll try my best to make it but I have young kids and my wife doesn't like it when I expose them to violence... women.