By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic

Just beat this game today for the 1st time...

WOW my favoirte RPG of all time, (sorry Mario RPG youv been dethroned)

I ended up as the most evil person in the universe I think

wow I just cant get over how good thsi is.

Around the Network

KotOR is a great game.

I have zero interest in Star Wars or the movies, but that I loved it anyway.

KotOR2 is also good, but a lot of it feels copy/paste'd directly from the original.

I also got this game recently, but have yet to play it. I've seen so many people talk favorably about this game still today, so I figured I will have to play it myself.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Kotor is a good game, but Kotor 2 is much better.

shio said:

KotOR2 is better in most elements... except the story.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
shio said:

I thought Kotor 2's best point was the story, characters, interaction and writing...

shio said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
shio said:

I thought Kotor 2's best point was the story, characters, interaction and writing...

The interaction and writing were okay.  The characters were a mixed bag.  I hated Kreia and I despised the fact that new characters were almost identical to old ones (*cough* Atton *cough*). 

As for the story... I was hoping Obsidian would come up with something better.  Instead they just said "Oh look at what Bioware did, let's run the same story just with different characters and places."  That's a bit of an exaggeration but, on the whole, it felt like too much was lifted from the original.

lol of course it's great.

I thought this was about the upcoming KoTOR MMO.

But yeah KoTOR is great! One of the few games I've complete 100%. Have to agree with Words of Wisdom though. Never finished the sequel 'cause it felt too much like the same game.

Gamerace said:
I thought this was about the upcoming KoTOR MMO.

But yeah KoTOR is great! One of the few games I've complete 100%. Have to agree with Words of Wisdom though. Never finished the sequel 'cause it felt too much like the same game.

I figured I'd only play the first one because I always see the second being described that way.  As basically being more of the same.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)