By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic

O-D-C said:

Just beat this game today for the 1st time...

WOW my favoirte RPG of all time, (sorry Mario RPG youv been dethroned)

I ended up as the most evil person in the universe I think

wow I just cant get over how good thsi is.

I thought I would never got this game because the original games supply in my country is poor, but then it came in the xbox platinum hits, I had to wait but it worth the pending. Jade Empire is great too.

ps: I don't like to play video games in the pc, just if there is no other way =P

I know... my english sucks

Around the Network

Is there any chance of this (and its sequel) being released as an Xbox Original? Tying to get the PC version to run can be a bit of a pain.

Aren't you half naked in kotor 2 for half the game though?

Anyway, yeah, KOTOR is one of my favorite (probably my favorite though) rpg/'s of all time.

I like the PC versions so much better, the controls just feel built around them, instead of confuddled like the console versions (yes, I know the xbox one came first)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I played it through six times myself. My fav rpg ever. Too bad you can't get the dlc amymore. It was fairly insubstantial, but it came with some cool stuff.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

My favourite RPG, and best game of the previous generation. Unlike some responses here, I prefer the original KOTOR over its sequel. If you are a Star Wars fan, this game is an absolute must.

Around the Network

I'm still pissed i can't get it to be compatable with vista.

It never gets old.

It's a great game, definitely the best WRPG I've played (though that's not saying much 'cause I don't like WRPGs), it has great story, some good characters, it has HK-47 (one of the funniest characters ever), though the gameplay becomes a bit repetitive towards the end. Still, it's definitely a great game, I'd give it an 8.8/10

Kasz216 said:
I'm still pissed i can't get it to be compatable with vista.

Here's hoping Windows 7 handles it better.

As much of a pipe dream as that is.

KOTOR is my favorite game of all-time. I've beaten in 5 times. Once for every year I've owned it(except 2004, which I beat it twice in).

I loved KOTOR2 just as much, and it would be my favorite of the two if it were simply COMPLETE! Hours of gameplay and dialogue were left out.