By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Gamecube to become all time best selling console in 2009!

As we all know the Gamecube started out slow, selling a mere 20 million consoles in its first four years. However, since November 2006 over 90 million Gamecubes have been sold, leaving it less than 20 million units behind the PS2. Since even the most conservative estimates are predicting 40 million cubes will be sold this year (and many are saying 60 to 80 million), by 12/31/09 the Gamcube will be the most successful console ever.

Go Gamecube!

Around the Network

Wow, suddenly Gamecube's 210M sold software became a lot less impressive...

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

seriously?

yea.... we really needed this thread.... I haven't seen something like this before.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Did I miss the memo?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

Ah the good old Cube, the most underrated system ever.

Developers are obviously stupid. When's the last time a gamecube game came out? They are completely ignoring the userbase! :P

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

ok so this is the old 2 GC ductaped togehter joke ?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Naum said:
ok so this is the old 2 GC ductaped togehter joke ?

^Shh.... The dumber members might hear you!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Factor in that the Wii plays Gamecube games and... Oh MY! The number of systems that play Gamecube games has to be the best of ALL TIME! WOW!