By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kaz says Little Big Planet sold 1.3 million-- oh noes! Did I win my bet?

Kasz216 said:
DMeisterJ said:
IGN still says playing, and GS said playing.

There's no reason to lie about that.

I just don't understand when Gamestop > IGN in terms of belief.

Do you remember Kane + Lynch? Jeff Gerstmann? Did you guys already forget? For shame.

That's actually my point.

Why would all these websites quote Gamespot over IGN?

So... either they didn't and had their own people there... or had a reason to believe gamespot over IGN.

I don't follow...  @_@

All I know is IGN corroborates my point, and Gamespot did for a little while today. I'm not sure of what else to say.  IGN still has it up, obviously I'm not lying that it was said.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
johnsobas said:
uh...it's right there in the middle of your post

[9:48] Hirai talks up Little Big Planet, which has sold 1.3 million units worldwide.

So let me get this straight me and you are having "Apple pies are delicious" and then we get on the "I eat mine with ice cream" and you are say i should "But the pie goes straight to my theighs"?

did you see the part where it said little bit planet sold 1.3 million worldwide.  It doesn't matter how much they talk about PSN in between, when you say "Little bit planet sold 1.3 million worldwide" that's exactly what it means.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

VG chartz numbers Sux

LBP had overtracked so much
high possible most staffs here are sony fanboy.

DMeisterJ said:
Kasz216 said:
DMeisterJ said:

Do you remember Kane + Lynch? Jeff Gerstmann? Did you guys already forget? For shame.

So... either they didn't and had their own people there... or had a reason to believe gamespot over IGN.

I don't follow...  @_@

All I know is IGN corroborates my point, and Gamespot did for a little while today. I'm not sure of what else to say.  IGN still has it up, obviously I'm not lying that it was said.

Forgive me if I missed something because I stopped paying attention to the thread early in page 2 and now it's on page 6 but wouldn't them changing it to sold (assuming that is what happened) mean something?

twesterm said:
DMeisterJ said:
Kasz216 said:
DMeisterJ said:

I don't follow...  @_@

Forgive me if I missed something because I stopped paying attention to the thread early in page 2 and now it's on page 6 but wouldn't them changing it to sold (assuming that is what happened) mean something?

And wouldn't IGN still having it on 'playing' mean something?

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
twesterm said:
DMeisterJ said:
Kasz216 said:
DMeisterJ said:

I don't follow...  @_@

Maybe they just aren't as quick to edit?  It just seems more significant to me that a place did edit their original article.

johnsobas said:
johnsobas said:

[9:48] Hirai talks up Little Big Planet, which has sold 1.3 million units worldwide.

So let me get this straight me and you are having "Apple pies are delicious" and then we get on the "I eat mine with ice cream" and you are say i should "But the pie goes straight to my theighs"?

did you see the part where it said little bit planet sold 1.3 million worldwide.  It doesn't matter how much they talk about PSN in between, when you say "Little bit planet sold 1.3 million worldwide" that's exactly what it means.

Have you ever gone through college? Most collges make you go through speech class. And all speech classes teach you to stay on the subject.

I can guarentee that Kaz and that SCEA guy with a lisp all graduated college. I can also guarentee you that they have people who majored in writing and speech write their speeches for them.

I don't think they would have been on the subject of PSN then go on the sales for a split second just to go back to PSN

twesterm said:
DMeisterJ said:
twesterm said:
DMeisterJ said:
Kasz216 said:
DMeisterJ said:

I don't follow...  @_@

Maybe they just aren't as quick to edit?  It just seems more significant to me that a place did edit their original article.

Or, it's more significant that that a place didn't edit the article, since no information otherwise came out.

johnsobas said:
johnsobas said:

Have you ever gone through college? Most collges make you go through speech class. And all speech classes teach you to stay on the subject.

I can guarentee that Kaz and that SCEA guy with a lisp all graduated college. I can also guarentee you that they have people who majored in writing and speech write their speeches for them.

I don't think they would have been on the subject of PSN then go on the sales for a split second just to go back to PSN

yes...i finished college which doesn't have to do with anything. 

when you say Little Big Planet has sold 1.3 million units worldwide what the hell do you think it means?  I don't think i need to be teaching english to you.  The wording isn't flexible at all.  There's no room for interpretation.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Seems like this game and its sales are more important than life and death to some people!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!