tk1797 said:
good god

the speakers remind me of a smoke alarm

thought the same thing about the speaker..lol

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

Around the Network

There was a previous third party Wiimote, and that at least that had the general Wiimote shape, so you could use it with peripherals.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

looks much better then the wii-mote

looks better than ps3 controller

I think this is for those that wanted enlargement... of the buttons.

Around the Network

I wonder if they'll use li-ion batteries this time and automatically work with the wireless nunchuck.

If not they should do it with the next one they make but have Motion+ built-in as well. Also, they should make it look less ugly and retarded.

mostlt Nyko brings out good things. That is a monstrosity

palancas7 said:
I hope they get sued again.

Mostlikely no, they already worked out the whole Nunchuck issue.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

Igor! Its alive! ALIVE! Its... its... a monster! What have we done?!

Yeah, that's my reaction to that thing. That's... that's simply awful, Nintendo first party accessories all the way man.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

The Wand™
The Nyko Wand is the world's most advanced alternative to the Wii Remote™ and has been designed from the ground up for superior functionality, comfort, and value. The new controller maintains all of the control functions Wii gamers expect with full motion-sensing capability, pointer functionality, vibration feedback, and a built-in speaker, while offering a variety of new features.

The Wand contains Nyko's all-new Trans-Port™ technology, which enables control and vibration feedback to be electrically replicated on a compatible attachment accessory, providing for faster and more accurate input response. Current attachments made for the Wii Remote can only access buttons through use of mechanical triggers and provide no vibration feedback. One of the many potential uses of Trans-Port technology is a pistol grip that connects to the Wand and electrically replicates key action buttons, providing controls not currently accessible with attachments for the Wii Remote. In addition, enlarged 1 and 2 buttons make the Wand an exceptional choice for classic gaming control when turned sideways, complete with Nyko's signature rubberized battery cover to ensure maximum comfort and grip.

The Wand will be available at select retail stores nationwide in April, 2009
---------------------------

Can someone explain me that trans-port bit like in... not wut the hell do they mean..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)