By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Umm ok you are in love with data…. Some people get turned on by feet or socks and other more nasty things. But sure... ok

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

You need a girlfriend.

Seriously, you need a girlfriend.

you need a girlfriend, i need a girlfriend...

This isn't even funny..

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Damned....Damned........Serious X_X.

Around the Network

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Wow man , you need to sort you life out (get laid)

Video games tend to portray women in ways you will never actually see in real life. They always have these perfectly formed bodies, gravity defying breasts, etc... You will find that one day you just won't see real women the way you should, hmm... actually it seems to have happened with you. You will start holding women up to these ridiculous and almost impossible standards.

What I suggest is that you stop playing those horrible DoA Beach Volleyball games and wanking off to a digital Kasumi and go outside, located a nice girl, start up a conversation and see where it goes from there.

Spanking it can only get you so far Toasty.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

What the hell. Also; have you not seen her before now?