By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Crappiest" Game You Were Ever Hooked On

@SuperDave, Oblivion only had 2 different missions, courier boy and seek'n destroy. So boring after not much time.

@bringbackchrono, I could never come to finishing Chrono Cross, I could never finish it. I never really got into any PS1 games, but Suikoden is far superior to CC.

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
^ Oh, well in that case, I'll add MapleStory to my list!

I don't even want to think about how long I've played that.  I'm guessing somewhere around 800 hours.

I Just remembered Spy Vs. Spay wasn't the worst that I sinked a ton of time into. That place would either be taken by Double Dare for the Commodore 64 or Star Fox Adventure. Both pieces of trash but I couldn't stop playing them.

Call of Duty 4, is the worst game i was ever hooked to.

Sonic heroes, and shadow the hedgehog I haven't though of buying another 3-D sonic game since then. only good 3-D sonic I've played is "Sonic Adventure Battle 2"

Around the Network

I can't remember the amount of times I rented The Tick and Bubsy during my Genesis career. Looking back on it now... ugh.

And I actually convinced myself to play and finish DBZ: The Legacy of Goku. Truly a horrible game, but I was a DBZ fan with a Game Boy Advance. I didn't have a choice in the matter.

Oh, and Star Wars: Bounty Hunter was such a mediocre game with a frustrating aiming system... but it was so cool to be Jengo Fett. I mean, it was like... 4 popped collars cool.

Rambo

Edit: I might go with Karate Kid instead of Ferster's Quest, but Rambo still tops them all.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Castlevania Curse of darkness ( Ps2 )... at least, I have finished it 5 times.
Ogre Battle ( Ps1 )... 10000 hours of game play

Playcito said:

Ogre Battle ( Ps1 )... 10000 hours of game play

This means you've been playing OB full-time for 3.42 years.

10,000/8 = 1250 days

1250/365 = 3.4248 years

I just remembered my first PS2 game. Zone of the Enders, your name reminded me of it Ender. No offense Ender, but oh man that was a crappy game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zone_of_the_Enders

EDIT: BTW... to clear it up.  I was never really hooked on Zone of the Enders, but I played the hell out of it to try and justify my purchase of the PS2.  Rambo and Karate Kid still hold the honor of crappiest game I was hooked on, but again I might of just been playing them to try and justify the money that I spent on them.  I do that a lot.  I am kinda doing the same thing with MGS4 now.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3