By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Crappiest" Game You Were Ever Hooked On

Basically I am not to happy with MGS4. I beat Laughing Tentacles near the middle of Act 2 (I think) last night, and wow that game is getting messed up. I think the only thing I understood was the camel toe in the cut scene.

Does anyone know how much further till the end of the game?

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network
Ender said:
Playcito said:

Ogre Battle ( Ps1 )... 10000 hours of game play

This means you've been playing OB full-time for 3.42 years.

10,000/8 = 1250 days

1250/365 = 3.4248 years

Let's hope that 4th 0 was a mistake.

Mario Kart 64... in retrospect I hated that game.. as I do all Mario Karts... and probably Mario Party 4-6. I bought them all even though they all sucked x.x

Dynasty warriors and warriors Orochi.

Iron and Blood (PS1), some reason me, my brother and couple of our friends played the HELL out of that game.

Yet, it wasn't the best by any means, lol. There were sooo damn many cheater moves and some characters just couldn't beat other characters. But, damn it was just fun!

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

World of Warcraft

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328

Around the Network

For anyone that cared I just looked at a walk through, and I am not even half way on MGS4.

http://romeuy.com/cheats/metal-gear-solid-4-mgs4-walkthrough-with-cheats-and-hints

Laughing Octopus is like the first Boss in the game. 5 Acts in all. I also read if you kill her with non-lethal you get a bonus face camo.

OK, lets examine what I just said. KILL HER WITH NON-LETHAL WEAPONS... wtf. This game might be the crappiest game I have been hooked on.

The Jury is still out.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Crappiest game: Cake Mania. Also, even more embarrassingly, I tried Diner Dash. Unfortunately, it just didn't do it for me like Cake Mania. Also, I started the story mode of Cake Mania 2, but... I think I dropped it for something decent like Syberia whilst picking up the shreds of my dignity that remained.

Currently playing: Wii Fit / The Sims 3

Try  PrizeRebel , it could make you  rich ! I have  $15.80 USD  so far. I  love  BengaBenga' Most Wante lists.
$                     $  $  $                         

Easy: blitzball.

superman 64...........pfft lol, actually I'd say sega's ncaa college football 2003 on gamecube not that it was a awful game but it really wasn't worth playing as much as I did........

terislb said:
bardicverse said:
Also, Ultima 8: Pagan. I dont know why I am allured to this buggy game

this would have been on my list too.. but i never got out of the first town thanks to the bugs.. the horrible inventory and controls.. i salute to whoever played the game to the end.

I played it to the end and I liked it, thanks for the salute. But then again, it's the only regular Ultima title I ever played. 

Hm...I think I should try the Ultima VII Exult remake one day - VII + expansions seems to be the favourite one among Ultima fans.