By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Crappiest" Game You Were Ever Hooked On

terislb said:
SickleSigh said:

Diablo 2. Hundreds of hours spent doing the same thing.

yes yes yes and yes

no no and no try ladderslasher addicting but kinda crappy...

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

the worst by far I've played was Wii boxing and I was hooked on it for a bit, you see at 1st I thought it was a challenge, but then realised that no matter how hard I tried the boxing mechanics were not working, I figured it was simply skill level, so I kept practicing but to no avail, came to relise that the controls were fucked, laggy as shit, I could punch twice and the controls would only register 1 punch......but hey it was a lunch game right.

All the Koei games: Dynasty Warriors, Kessen II, Warriors Orochi;...For a lot of people/reviewers those games are crap but considering I love the legends/history behind those games and the leveling ups of those awesome characters I have spend more than 1000 hours in those games.

DaveD said:
bardicverse said:
Friday the 13th on the NES. Like a trainwreck you couldn't help but stare at.

I just started humming the AVGN theme, thanks.

LOL you're welcome

While they're not really crappy... I played some of the Windows games way too much. I played FreeCell the most to the point that I rarely lose a game. Played Minesweeper a lot too but Expert is too frustrating because you always have to guess some parts of it.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I'm not sure if it's in the spirit of the OP, but Saints Row 2 is a technical disaster that I love anyway.

Also, I used to buy all the "romance of the three kingdom" games even though they were basically the same thing year after year.

Rhythm Tengoku... mindless rhythm mini-games, which drive me to highest level of addiction. You may call it a "crap", but this's surprisingly brilliant game... production value is pretty low even for handheld game though.

terislb said:
doom3
elder scrolls oblivion
secret of evermore

Wtf is this shit about Secret of Evermore being bad?! The game rules!

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

A game called Get the Bunny( youre a hick farmer whos shooting bunnies running around )I played it so much my parents had to stage an intervention.
Another one is the crappiest JRPG i have ever played and one of the few i have completed, called Ninja Brothers(brothers as in siblings, and not ninjas of African origin), which was on the NES

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Phantasmagoria