By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is it me or is there soooo much Sony Hate going on!

There is a ton of Sony hate because Sony and their fans brought it upon themselves. Who can forget about how big headed Sony execs were prior to the PS3 launch.

Remember them saying they will sell 5 million consoles even without games?

Or that you should get a 2nd job to buy PS3?

Sony had it's share of @#$% slinging too, DS is for people under 12 etc.

Comments like these pissed off people who owned the Nintendo consoles, so when PS3 ironically crashed and burned, it was their turn to throw some @#$% back, you must realize it is immensely satisfying to get revenge on someone who talked down to you.

The Sony fanboys on this site brought hate upon themselves by spewing out nothing but crap about Wii and 360, the "power of t3h cell" "wii has no games" etc. etc.

Not to mention Sony fanboys were talking crap when they were at the top for the last 10 years, kind of gets old and now it's time for revenge.

PS3 is not doing good, it's not "doing good for the price" It's not improving, It's not following Sony's "10 year plan" It's far behind expectations, these are facts, not opinions, not hate. Just accept it and have fun with what you got, trying to defend the PS3's situation with comments like "wait for this, wait for that, MGS4 will destroy the Wii, 2008 year of the PS3!" it just fuels people to talk even more trash.

Around the Network
ph4nt said:

PS3 is not doing good, it's not "doing good for the price" It's not improving, It's not following Sony's "10 year plan" It's far behind expectations, these are facts, not opinions, not hate. Just accept it and have fun with what you got, trying to defend the PS3's situation with comments like "wait for this, wait for that, MGS4 will destroy the Wii, 2008 year of the PS3!" it just fuels people to talk even more trash.

You have some fair points, but THIS is ridiculous, especially since its your own perception that youre trying to deal out or pass as fact. And even judging by the way you formulate yourself shows your judgement has little substance.

Sure they are doing WORSE than they probably expected, especially since they predicted that they would OWN all competitors when the PS3 would get released.

However when you look at the fact that some former consoles like the Dreamcast and Gamecube were selling for alot LESS than the PS3, and managed to wield in some way more disappointing figures than the PS3 is pulling right now... is where it shows that this particular sentence is just your way of giving Sony a low blow or kick in the stomach when they're down.

And thats just pretty fucking stupid.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

they deserve it for their attitude, borken promises and lack of games. the ps3 was suppose to be almight but most of their games struggle to run properly as oppose to the 360. also i didnt want blu ray and it doesnt seem to help games.

i know, it's a shame to see so much ppl so stupid.

PLAYSTATION®3

ph4nt said:

Not to mention Sony fanboys were talking crap when they were at the top for the last 10 years, kind of gets old and now it's time for revenge.

actually I think a lot of the most passionate "haters" were pro Sony (or better anti MS/Ninty) when Sony was on top and now are anti Sony - it's not revenge because they would have to get revenge on themselves

Around the Network
Joop_de_gekste said:
luisgvm said:
i think that there are people that want to give their opinion with the situation of sony but there are others that just want to say bad things and only bad things in order to make the console and the company look bad or to upset the fanbase of sonys ps3. but i have to say that this happen the other way around too i just dont know why happen more with sony.

It doesn't happen more the Sony fans just aren't used to so much dramatic sales

well i guess that since sony is in a delicate possition with the ps3 and the ps3 is being overshadowed by the recent price cut of the 360, because of that theres now more bad press for sony i guess.

No it's not just you I also feel like their more hate than normal and seems to be sperding too. It's gone from the forms to the news next thing you know it'll be on tv.

Because Sony users on this site are probably the worst trolls out of the three. You my friend are one of them.

There some good users like skeezer who are PS3 fans yet they dont go to other threads and bitch/troll on the competition. Th ereason there is hate is because certain users on this site.

I don't hate sony. Although I do think they got to overconfident with selling the ps3 for the price of 2 houses now. (what? you haven't seen the $300 tax foreclosure shows?)
I was actually going to get a ps3.. But the price.. Oh lord. So I ended up getting a 360. I mean, why bother getting a ps3 when they only have a few exclusives I would want?

BTW, I DO NOT think they are doing too well.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

disolitude said:
Staude said:
Pristine20 said:
@Ronster316

As soon as I saw the title of the thread I knew you'll be right at home. For someone who hates sony so much for the same things M$ (a company you support) has done, every new post from you makes less and less sense and just comes off as hypocrisy at it's finest. It's probably arising from bitterness that sony won a gen that one of your other "godly" corporations didn't perform too well in. Like I said in the other you just love to hate and thats all there is. Doesn't strike me as a great characteristic.

The idea of sony being the first co. to get in the industry making them deserve your hate is just as ludicrous as all the others ones you've introduced. Last time I checked, even nintendo co. was a corporation as well...just a smaller one. I tire of responding to each new reason you pull out of the blue and this would be the last time I do so. Enjoy your hating...

Coincidentially, sega whom he seems to support so much has shown great support for sony and no support for microsoft this gen.

except for Condemned 1, Chrome Hounds, Universe at War, Phantasy star, Virtua fighter 5 that has online on 360, and countles other xbox live games that are nowhere to be seen on psn...

? besides universe at war, a game not developed by Sega but by petroglyph (published by sega) the rest are meh games. Sega games on the ps3 are better.. Opinion, but metacritic probably agrees.. Also i take tekken over virtua fighter any day. It does argue against my point though, so well played.

Check out my game about moles ^