By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Two brand new Xbox 360 exclusive RPG's announced- full 360 RPG list inside

I never played Magna Carta, I just remember it being joked on for having the most effeminate looking male characters in gaming history. It sequel was announced sometime ago. I just figured it had been canned.

Around the Network
Hyams said:
I haven't read any rumours about Versus coming to the 360.

Don't pay any attention to that list. I mean, Defense Grid: The Awakening.

Doesn't Magna Carta have some awesome boobage? That can't be a bad thing.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Diablo 3 isn´t coming to any console:(

Blizzard said it some time ago.

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

Magna Carta was a horrible horrible JRPG, perhaps the worst I ever played. The story was a ridiculously mundane "oh we found this chick with amnesia, let's help her gain her memory back, omg she's important who coulda seen taht coming", the battle system was boring, the sound and visuals did nothing to stand out as anything beyond average. It stands to date as one of the few JRPG's I never finished, because it did nothing well enough for me to put the effort into seeing the ending.

edit: but you are right....she did have some tig ol' bitties.

Around the Network
Phobos said:
Diablo 3 isn´t coming to any console:(

Blizzard said it some time ago.

Actually they lately confirmed that they will think about such a port, so lately beats some time ago

Consider also that Diablo 1 was on PS1

would make me very happy, if Diablo 3 comes to console:)

But I doubt it will. Blizzard needs years to optimize a game for PC (I'm not saying, this is a bad thing). If it comes to consoles, it won't be a simultaneous launch-first PC, then consoles.

(I bet, Diablo3 will be a PC exclusive)

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

How is Magna Carta 2 new?

Magna Carta 2 announced for Xbox 360

Korean publisher SoftMax's RPG will spawn a sequel in 2007, to be released worldwide.
o Posted Sep 29, 2005 1:43 pm PT

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/magnacarta2/index.html

Phobos said:
would make me very happy, if Diablo 3 comes to console:)

Hahaha keep dreaming

ffv13 will never be on the xbox 360 and I highly doubt diablo 3 will go on a console.