By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Series Games

We already got Wii Play, Wii Music, Wii Fit and Wii Sports (Mario Kart Wii doesn't count for this topic as it doesn't fit the total casual porpusal) and in the near future Wii Sports Resort.

Now what would we see from now on?

I would be terryfied if Nintendo makes a Wii Fight with a wiimote and wm+ bundled*, then we would play with 2 wiimotes for 1:1 punching and balance board support, with VERY realistic graphics, online play featuring WiiSpeak and worlwide competions just like Mario Kart, weather channel support in outdoor arenas for real time and location weather effects, and of course, support for the Miis. This with a pricetag of 80$.

What about you?

*hardware bundled = 3 gazilion sales confirmed

Around the Network

predict the next two will be called Wii Music and Wii Sports Resort

scottie said:
predict the next two will be called Wii Music and Wii Sports Resort

THIS MAN IS A SEER.

It almost sounds like this Wii Fight you're describing is Punch-Out.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Fixed -___-

Don't you like boxing?

Can't wait to do it in the conditions I said :B

Around the Network

Wii Winter Sports Resort. Skiing, Snowshoeing, Ice Skating, Ice Fishing, etc. Comes with the Wii Air Conditioner, to make the room feel like it's winter.

burgerstein said:

Punch out is an arcade core title. Won't appeal to casuals and will not have realistic gameplay (like I described), I offer my sheep as a sacrifice to add confidence, support and truness to my statement.

WiiBox3 said:
Wii Winter Sports Resort. Skiing, Snowshoeing, Ice Skating, Ice Fishing, etc. Comes with the Wii Air Conditioner, to make the room feel like it's winter.

LOL don't make funny about it. Nintendo brought us Wii Fit didn't it? xD

i hope they make "Wii Dance" with motion plus and balance board : P

not unlikely, watching how good dancing works with balance board on Rayman Raving Rabbits TV party

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

One_touch_KO said:
burgerstein said:

Punch out is an arcade core title. Won't appeal to casuals and will not have realistic gameplay (like I described), I offer my sheep as a sacrifice to add confidence, support and truness to my statement.

At any rate it's much to similar for them to release both. I sacrifice two sheep in the name of truthiness.

I expect Wii Chess to be next.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video