Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Series Games

Wii soccer

Around the Network
Soma said:
One_touch_KO said:
Soma said:
One_touch_KO said:
burgerstein said:
It almost sounds like this Wii Fight you're describing is Punch-Out.

Punch out is an arcade core title. Won't appeal to casuals and will not have realistic gameplay (like I described), I offer my sheep as a sacrifice to add confidence, support and truness to my statement.

Just like Mario Kart right?

Yea!!!! You got my idea while the crowd maybe didn't manage to get it.

lol, no, I'm sure they get it, but knew you were just kidding. I was not sure

I am NOT kidding!!!! :|

Wii Water Sports.

Wii Wii

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

isn't wii sports nothing but pick up and play arcade games?

OT Wii Draw. Win lose or draw using wii speak to answer,wii remote to draw, nunchuck to select colors(or a bar on the side so you can select colors in case you don't have a nunchuck.) guaranteed 10 mil plus seller. Why waste paper and markers, gather the family round and have fun.

Around the Network

I would have a bad feeling about Wii Dance... seeing the direction they took the music Genre I can only imagine what a dance game would be like.

I think they should make a game called Wii Wii... the confusion over the title will sell millions to casuals and pediphiles.

Honestly? I think they will have an update to WiiPlay, WiiPlay Too or something lame like that... I also think they could do something "educational" Wii Learn??? And somehow make it fun... millions of parent would get their kids that (instead of a game they want... lol)

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut