By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
smac said:
Wii Chess will be the next in Japan/US I think.

It already exists in Europe.

Around the Network

Wii Zelda

There's a bit of a theme to the Wii series, and I think your idea totally misses it. That theme is an abstract and intentionally unrealistic version of activities, simplified and made entertaining, with immediate pick-up-and-play appeal and the ability to improve one's performance over time through better balance, endurance, attentiveness, and/or timing.

There's no reason to do boxing again for a Wii series game (Wii Sports has a perfectly functional boxing game in it, and Wii Fit has already done a version of step-based boxing too). But a successor to Wii Fit could easily be made... There's a lot of interesting ideas that the Balance Board hasn't been used for yet, after all. Particularly in combination with other Wii peripherals.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

zleep said:
Wii Cook, Wii Read, Wii Learn, Wii Jog, Wii Paint, Wii Dance, Wii Build, Wii Assassinate, Wii Rule, Wii Martial Arts, Wii Shoot, Wii Drive, Wii Listen, Wii Salute, Wii Bath, Wii Sex, Wii Garden, Wii Fish, Wii Construct, Wii Give You This Instead Of Donkey Kong.

someone give this man a cookie.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

One_touch_KO said:
smac said:
Wii Chess will be the next in Japan/US I think.

It already exists in Europe.

It also already exists in Japan as a WiiWare title.

Around the Network

I happen to be of the opinion that there won't be any new wii series games. Nintendo has accomplished what it set out to do.

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

One_touch_KO said:
burgerstein said:
It almost sounds like this Wii Fight you're describing is Punch-Out.

Punch out is an arcade core title. Won't appeal to casuals and will not have realistic gameplay (like I described), I offer my sheep as a sacrifice to add confidence, support and truness to my statement.

Just like Mario Kart right?

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

WiiBox3 said:
Wii Winter Sports Resort. Skiing, Snowshoeing, Ice Skating, Ice Fishing, etc. Comes with the Wii Air Conditioner, to make the room feel like it's winter.

wii winter sports resort actually isn't such a bad idea. if they held off releasing WSR for a bit, it could have hit stores around the same time the 2010 winter games start. ah well.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

Soma said:
One_touch_KO said:
burgerstein said:

Punch out is an arcade core title. Won't appeal to casuals and will not have realistic gameplay (like I described), I offer my sheep as a sacrifice to add confidence, support and truness to my statement.

Yea!!!! You got my idea while the crowd maybe didn't manage to get it.

One_touch_KO said:
Soma said:
One_touch_KO said:
burgerstein said:

Yea!!!! You got my idea while the crowd maybe didn't manage to get it.

lol, no, I'm sure they get it, but knew you were just kidding. I was not sure

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069