By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - LOL VGChartz is funded by Microsoft, and so if NeoGaf!

http://www.ps3forums.com/archive/index.php/t-83359.html

This was posted a while ago.... But reading throught it seems really funny now....

EDIT: I found this by searching [vgcharts.com]

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

Haha, what rubbish. Some fanboys just can't accept their favourite console isn't selling well...

lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Lol.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Some of the posts .... makes me appreciate VGChartz all the more. A more controlled envirnoment here but on some other sites *cough* its like they have let all the children run loose in a school and start a mass food fight ... they cant just say anything they like!

Around the Network

Wow, VGC has trouble tracking a game that sold a whopping 6000 copies. They must be funded by microsoft /sarcasm

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

"They are being financed by MS to make 360 look good to gullible people"

Gold XD

omg! ioi is biased!!!

I hate generalising or encouraging mass genocide but the die-hard PS3 fanboys need to die...hard.

They're perenially the weakest link with their unfounded accusations and paper thin supporting arguments. I remember a thread here on VGChartz where the OP accussed GameSpot of being biased because the Resistance 2 screenshots were 60KB smaller than the Gears of War 2 ones, so they must have a hidden agenda against the PS3 of course.

With the anonymity of pseudo names or aliases people can accuse/taint/discredit risk-free and it costs nothing to demean ones reputation.

'Naurto007' blows sheep and rubs himself in peanut butter wearing ladies lingerie.

Fumanchu said:
I hate generalising but the die-hard PS3 fanboys need to die...hard.

They're perenially the weakest link with their unfounded accusations and paper thin supporting arguments. I remember a thread here on VGChartz where the OP accussed GameSpot of being biased because the Resistance 2 screenshots were 60KB smaller than the Gears of War 2 ones, so they must have a hidden agenda against the PS3 of course.

With the anonymity of pseudo names or aliases people can accuse/taint/discredit risk-free and it costs nothing to demean ones reputation.

'Naurto007' blows sheep and rubs himself in peanut butter wearing ladies lingerie.

Lmao i remember that,and i proved Halo 3 were just as small and Halo is the 360 big guns.