By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LOTR Conquest Sales

i will be cautious, so 1 mil for PS3 and 1.5 for 360.

Around the Network

My bets

X360: 1.7m
PS3: 1.3

I loved the demo and I'm for sure getting the game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Well I'll probably get the game, sadly enough, but I'm not sure about high sales. Not to many games that release in January have huge sales unless its a huge property. But it hardly has any competition so that should work to its advantage. My guess is going to be similar to Burnout: Paradise sales which should be about a million on each platform. SW: Battlefront 3 will sell a lot better.

i actually liked the demo, but i have both two towers and retun of the king on ps2 and they were excellent

Around the Network
Zucas said:
Well I'll probably get the game, sadly enough, but I'm not sure about high sales. Not to many games that release in January have huge sales unless its a huge property. But it hardly has any competition so that should work to its advantage. My guess is going to be similar to Burnout: Paradise sales which should be about a million on each platform. SW: Battlefront 3 will sell a lot better.

LotR is a huge franchise.  The books are still very popular and the movies were huge at box office.

Riachu said:
Zucas said:

LotR is a huge franchise.  The books are still very popular and the movies were huge at box office.

Lotr was a huge franchise bk when the movies were playing, i think the hype has died down when the trilogy ended. But i think in total 2.5-3 mil

Rather have Battlefront 3

It's okay to have controversial sales predictions here because nobody has actually heard of LoTR Conquest.

Hence my prediction of the PS3 version outselling the 360 version.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Well I am just about to rip mine out of the package and I'm stoked as hell. I was surprised that the 360 version did not have two player coop split screen while the PS3 did. I really hope it sells well cause I love this type of game and I would like to see some new IPs