By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Buyers Remorse (Games you had to get rid of)

I am a compulsive buyer of video games. I literally have a couple of thousand of games around my basement on over 30 different systems. All of this means that I have bought my share of bad games.

The question I want to pose is what games have you gotten that were so bad that you just could not keep them.

For example, this generation, there have been several Wii titles that I had sold off or returned (Gamestop used game buying is great) because they I did not like them (or had buyers remourse). And some of them are thought to be good games. (Reasons are in paraentheses).

-- Blazing Angels  (It was too slow to start)

-- Cranium Kabooki (motion controll was broken)

-- SSX Blur (I could not figure out how to play it well)

-- Order Up (The play mechanics were uneven)

-- Puzzler Collection (Just not well done)

-- Ultimate Board Games (12 games vs. 20 on PS2)

-- Dragon Blade (Bought it, read the reviews, wondered why I got it, returned new without playing).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

civilization revolution - watered down turn based strategy. too shallow even for a console strategy game

battlefield bad company - never got into the single player

rainbow six vegas - found out that I don't like this type of game

all bought used, so I didn't lose money on any of them. I just had no desire to keep them in my collection...

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I felt that with Mirror's Edge. I was psyched after the demo, but so disappointed after the real game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Usually dont get rid of any, but loose quite a few when I move :)

But there were 2 games that I did sell recently

NFS Carbon - Nobody online
F1 Champ edition - sick of finishing last

Rocketeer (SNES).

Played it for a while, hated it, took it back and got Gradius III instead.

Around the Network

Resistance 2 =/

I like the 60+ multiplayer, but the whole game just feels weird =/

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

i don't sell my games.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

James Bond: Agent Under Fire is the only game I've ever sold.

But it got it 2nd hand alongside a GC, Pikmin and Smash Bros Melee. So I'd hardly say buyers remorse

Halo 3 (I'm not gonna give a reason other than that I ended up with buyers remorse. I don't want any internet arguments pls)

mass effect.... i didnt return it, and plan on trying it again... but i never enjoyed the combat, and going from place to place was tire some

splinter cell DA... was very disapointed the removal of co-op like SC:CT and the controls felt wrong this time ... didnt return it was thinking about giving it a try agin

I never return games i just sit them out before i go back and spend more time on them when board, and see if I enjoy them latter

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog