By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN Review of Jeanne D'Arc for PSP says 'Outstanding' 9.0/10

Nice but to small list IMO . Also he forgot the best : GoW and CC . Castlevania and FFT are good , but Flatout ... common , as far as Im concerned the PSP version wont be that good . Also , Flatout is far from beeing the best racer . If its his personal list than OK , but if he really wants to convince people about PSP hits ... than not that OK .

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Screenshots? This review has got me itching for another PSP.

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/jeannedarc/images.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs;images

Knock yaselves out.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

This is also good for the DS and WII fans on this forum.

hunter_alien said:
Nice but to small list IMO . Also he forgot the best : GoW and CC . Castlevania and FFT are good , but Flatout ... common , as far as Im concerned the PSP version wont be that good . Also , Flatout is far from beeing the best racer . If its his personal list than OK , but if he really wants to convince people about PSP hits ... than not that OK .

GoW is 2008... The list was 2007 only. Besides, neither one of us are huge GoW fans, which particularly bums me out because he snagged dibs on the Lair review while I get Heavenly Sword. :(

At least I snagged the Uncharted review (really looking forward to that game) because neither one of us wanted Heavenly Sword. :D

Besides, his list was meant as a personal opinion on his most anticipated PSP games, not which are most anticipated by the public as a whole.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
This is also good for the DS and WII fans on this forum.

Meaning?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo