By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN Review of Jeanne D'Arc for PSP says 'Outstanding' 9.0/10

Dolla Dolla said:
ckmlb said:
Dolla Dolla said:
Coming out next tuesday, eh? Sweet. Now I just need to know what firmware it requires.
Can't you just go online and update it to whatever it is now? or are you abusing your PSP???

Abuse is such an ugly word. I prefer to call it ... maximizing the PSP's full potential

Do you also steal games on other platforms?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
ckmlb said:

Hold your horses. Who said anything about stealing? So people who like custom firmwares are automatically thieves now? Interesting ...  I've been enjoying 333 MHz gameplay on the PSP before Sony decided to "unlock" it for developers to take advantage. I can also dump my games to my memory stick to decrease load times and increase battery life.

Excuse me for enjoying my handheld console!

Dolla Dolla said:
ckmlb said:

Hold your horses. Who said anything about stealing? So people who like custom firmwares are automatically thieves now? Interesting ...  I've been enjoying 333 MHz gameplay on the PSP before Sony decided to "unlock" it for developers to take advantage. I can also dump my games to my memory stick to decrease load times and increase battery life.

Excuse me for enjoying my handheld console!

So you used dark alex firmware's. Oh well... it is abussing.

mM

Why must all awesome tactics games now be on handhelds argh....

Well looks like I will have at least one game to play when I go pick up my new slim and light next month. Very nice to see a good game finally came out for the little pup, it has been ages since somthing I like has came out. At least we have a lot of good games coming out this winter, and by the looks of it this has made a great start.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

HELL YEAHH!!!!
ive been waiting for this game.

glad to see it get a 9 from my favorite review site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

brave story and this one from me .
disgaea,silent hill,gow ,... take your time ;)

LEVEL 5 FOR THE WIN!! once again.. i'll be picking up this game the day it retails.

Couldn't agree more, this game is truly amazing and with Brave Story total must haves for on the PSP! Level 5 is really expanding it's ability with this game as well with Professor Layton on the DS, to me it's not a wonder why they're my most favorite developer. They create games, with each time an atmosphere,... once you have embrace it, you can never let it go. The story, the gameplay, atmosphere, sound, it all make this game so perfect on the PSP.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

It seems the great RPG are finally coming to the PSP ,Brave Story ,Radiant Mythology and now Jean d´Arc ......I will have to think wich one to buy .