By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Whose buying what?

dtewi said:
you're not getting galaxy elprincipe?

It's pretty hard to get me to spend $50 on a game.  Super Smash Bros. Brawl is one of the few games that will ensure that (although I'm sure I can get at least $5-10 off).  Mario Galaxy is one I want for sure, but I don't think I can be persuaded for $50.  If there was a sale or a good deal right off the bat I might go for it.

I own plenty of games to play and am usually rather patient on purchases.  Unless it's SSB, Castlevania or a handful of others, paying full price is something I'm loathe to do.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

Around the Network

7 PS3 owners? Yeah ok...I'm pretty sure we have more PS3 owners here than 360 owners.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Okay, here are my "definite" purchases for 2007:

Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Halo 3
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom of the Hourglass

BenKenobi88 said:
7 PS3 owners? Yeah ok...I'm pretty sure we have more PS3 owners here than 360 owners.

I said those were random, but no matter what theres more Wii fans then PS3/360 fans here so of course a Wii title would be ahead of PS3/360 titles. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Guitar Hero 3 (360)
Mass Effect

Around the Network

updated

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
BenKenobi88 said:

I said those were random, but no matter what theres more Wii fans then PS3/360 fans here so of course a Wii title would be ahead of PS3/360 titles.

And that may well be true, but making up random numbers is completely pointless.  They have no meaning.  42!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Lair
Warhawk
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Assassins Creed
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

It has been confirmed that StarCraft II is NOT coming out in 2007, so that can come off the list.

Finally, a second person likes Folklore!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

ssj12 said:
dtewi said:
Looks like #1 is turning out to be Galaxy, is this surprising to anyone?

on a site that has 200 wii owners, 40 360 owners, and 7 PS3 owners.. not really... (random numbers but you get the point)

Just 7 PS3 owners? They sure make a lot of noise.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii)