By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Whose buying what?

ssj12 said:
this list is already getting insanely large though. god tomorrow is going to suck putting this list together..

Could always remove titles than have only so many votes so it does emphasize the big titles. Just keep a word document handy to update the numbers and only post games with 5 or more votes once enough are in.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

Around the Network

I'll only list the ones that I'm gettin for sure, not possible purchases or probable ones or whatnot that are within this year:

Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Mass Effect (360)
Bioshock (360)
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction (PS3)
Heavenly Sword (PS3)
Metroid Prime 3 (Wii)
Devil May Cry 4 (PS3/360)
Unreal Tournament 3 (PS3)
Warhawk (PS3)
Blue Dragon (360)
Stranglehold (PS3 version)
Call of Duty 4 (360/PS3)
Assassin's Creed (PS3/360)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)
God of War: Chains Of Olympus (PSP)
Eternal Sonata (360)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
Persona 3 (PS2)
Army of Two (360/PS3)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

And BTW,

FFCC: Ring of Fates (DS)
and
Mario Kart Wii

are 2008 according to ign.com so you can go ahead and remove those.

Also, I think alphabetical order on the master list would make your life a lot easier, ssj12.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Devil may cry 4

mM

Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Super Paper Mario
MySims
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
No More Heroes

Around the Network

Buys (I only have a DS and PSP):

Jeanne D'Arc
God of War: CoO
Whatever Final Fantasies are coming to the DS this year.
Maybe Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

If I had a PS3, Wii, or 360:
Lost Odyssey
Halo 3
Bioshock
Heavenly Sword
Uncharted
CoD4
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Dewy's Adventure
Assassin's Creed
NiGHTS
Mario Strikers Charged
Zack and Wiki
The Orange Box

Geez, my wallet would be hurtin!

Take Mario Kart Wii off the list, not coming till 08. I don't think Devil May Cry 4 is, either.

hum me it's definitiv too but it's if I have the money that i'll buy them at the release date.... that's what I meant

Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
No More Heroes
BioShock
Half-Life Orange Box
NiGHTS Journey of Dreams
Metroid Prime 3

I want to buy:

Unreal Tournament 3 (PC)
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Brain Age 2
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Madden 08 (Wii)
Bioshock (360)
Mass Effect
Mario Kart: Wii (though it's not 2007)
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Picross DS
Dewey's Adventure
Zach and Wiki
No More Heroes
Assassin's Creed (360)
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Wii)
Geometry Wars: Galaxies (DS)
Geometry Wars: Galaxies (Wii)
Half Life 2: Orange Box (PC)

Games I want that's not on the list:

Eternal Sonata 

I already have these games so not sure if these apply

God of War 2
Mario Strikers: Charged
Super Paper Mario
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Dragon Quest VIII
Odin Sphere

Addition to my list!

Folklore (PS3)

I didn't realize it was coming out this year.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!