By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Whose buying what?

Okay...I'll join the fun, and post what I think I'm gonna buy for the rest of the year. An "*" means that the game is a sure buy, no matter what. A "..." means that it's a 50% chance buy, meaning I'm not sure about it. Keep in mind that the major Wii games are an easy buy to me, as well as the DS ones, but in order to get the harder to get ones (i.e. Opoona/Zack and Wiki) I might have to *shrugs* pirate my Wii. I wouldn't do it, I don't want to do it, but there's little choice. I will try to keep buying the original games, but if it has to come down to it, I won't hesitate much. 

Wii

*Super Mario Galaxy

*Super Smash Brothers Brawl

*Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn

Metroid Prime 3

Zack and Wiki... 

Opoona... 

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles 

DS

* The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

* Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fates

Heroes of Mana

Etrian Oddissey...

PS2

(I won't be supporting the games because there's no way to obtain the original copies of the games where I live, but regardless I'll be buying the next games at 2 dollars...each...)

*Dragon Quest VIII (haven't bought it yet...)

Persona 3

World of Mana...

Odin Sphere

//////

That's it. I might be forgetting a couple of games, but this is what I can get out of my mind as of right now.

Around the Network

At least im buying: (all wii)

-Super smash bros brawl
-Metroid prime 3
-Nba live 08
-Dragon Ball Z BT 3
-Resident Evil UC
-Zack & Wiki
-MySims

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

well 2007

if I have the money
Madden
Bioshock
Halo 3
Mass Effect
sega rally revo
assassin's creed
PGR4
two worlds
lost odyssey

--DS:
LoZ: Phantom Hourglass
FFXII: Revenant Wings
--Wii:
SM Galaxy
MP3: Corruption
SSB Brawl
RE: Umbrella Chronicles
NiGHTS Journey of Dreams
--Xbox 360:
Bioshock
Halo 3
Mass Effect
--PS3:
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Folklore
--360/PS3, whichever is better:
TimeShift
--PC:
Half-Life 2 Orange Box
World in Conflict

Probably/Eventually:
Battalion Wars 2
Fire Emblem Goddess of Dawn
Soulcalibur Legends
CoD4: Modern Warfare
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Contra 4
Panzer Tactics DS

Maybe:
Warhawk
Eternal Sonata
Dewy's Adventure
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games

Motherf^@%&#. I looked at what I just wrote and saw 15 games I can't pass up, 8 more I will probably get later, and 5 more that I might also get. That's ridiculous. So yeah, I won't be able to play through all that, but I can't stop myself from buying the great games -- which there are a truckload of this fall/winter.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

check at carlos

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Mario Galaxy
Geometry Wars: galaxy
Guitar Hero 3
------
probably SSBB

Everything else has to wait till 08 for budget reasons :-/

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Guys I dont put maybes, probablys, I only put definite purchases.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Then don't count that section of my list. That was as much to crystallize my own plans as it was to give you numbers.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

this list is already getting insanely large though. god tomorrow is going to suck putting this list together..

Halo 3
Smash bros
Fire Emblem
Two Worlds
Mario Galaxy
NHL 08
just those off the top of my head

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.