By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So i commited a sin..

Nice, I'm thinking of getting a PS3 once I get a good HDTV. Get Ratchet & Clank for it! That's basically the game I'm dying for :).

Around the Network
Smashed said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Neoraf said:
Welcome to the club!

(I hope you'll not get bored by your PS3. My advice: if you want stay satisfied with your PS3, do not buy a Xbox 360. My PS3 is good system... but pretty bland in comparison of my Xbox 360 experience.)

Neo, man...why do you even own a PS3? if you're 360 is a godlike console to you just sell you're PS3 and be done with it.

You're bias between the 2 consoles is insane. The xbox 360 is awesome and i know its you're opinion but every chance you get to compare the two it starts to become insulting.

I cannot agree more with the highlighted part.

I agree with Smashed and Seraphic on this one. And to those who Object, no matter what this can be seen as the dude tempting him to by a 360. If he wants one he'll get one, plain and simple. But you don't have to make the system appear Godlike and PS3 a commoner. It's your opinion I guess. After playing both systems for more than 5 hours each I say the PS3 is the awesome of the 2 but oh well?

OT: Welcome. Just incase you missed Xen's list:

-Uncharted
-Folklore
-Disgaea 3: Absense of Justice
-Valkyria Chronicles
-GT5:P
-Motorstorm 2
-LBP
-Resistance 1/2
-TES: Oblivion
-Fallout 3 (much better game when it got its patch)
-Wipeout HD (PSN)
-Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty (PSN)
-Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction (in Europe - Future)
-Pixeljunk Monsters/Eden (PSN)
-Super Stardust HD (PSN)
-Heavenly Sword

4 ≈ One

congrats on the purchase nice choice u should now post in my thread what consoles the vgchatz community own and help the market share of the consoles u own it's in my sig nice avatar pic van dam the man

Play Me

Welcome !

I suggest...

Uncharted !

And

Heavenly sword !

Awesome games, and cheap now too :p

Check out my game about moles ^

MLB The Show '08... or wait a couple more months for '09. But if you like baseball it is seriously the best baseball game out there

Uncharted

Warhawk for some online awesomeness.

Ratchet and Clank Future is great fun.

LBP is entertaining.

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:

-Disgaea 3: Absense of Justice
-Valkyria Chronicles

Don't let these slip away.

Is your favorite Little Rascal Alfalfa, or is it Spanky? Sinner...

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

congratz,,now get the games that people recommended and you like but save some money cause 09 PS3 has some big games,

As Seraphic said, please enjoy the cookies.

The cookies being MGS4, Uncharted, Resistance 2, Valkyria Chronicles and Tools of Destruction.

If you want some cupcakes as well, I can recommend BioShock, Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Prince of Persia.

Don't ask why I am using bakery euphimisms.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Silentburritoassasin said:

I decided to buy a PS3, and finally got one yesterday. And why did a comit a sin? Because I'm a nintendo fan boy, Yeah, Yeah i don't care what some of you dick heads think, I'll always love nintendo till the day i die.

But anyways, I must say i like my PS3 it's an awesome system, i feel it was worth the whole 400+ bucks i spent on it.

So what made me buy it? Well It was Metal gear solid 4 I've been a long time fan of the series and i just gave in :p. I hope i'm welcome to the PSN by some of you guys, My PSN name is Burritoassasin, Help me find some good games, I got some money left, and i'm looking into buying some good PS3 games.

Go and get LittleBigPlanet first before you play anything else.  MGS4 is highly overrated.  LBP is VGC's game of the year for a reason.  The game is full of epic win.  And then some.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.