By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - When do we get the big 3's financials?

Shipped numbers and profits ect ... you know what I mean! Anyway I know its sometime January?

Around the Network

you know as much as me

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Isn’t it at the end of the fiscal year… in Mars or Feb I think.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:

Microsofts fiscal year ends in June and Sony & Nintendo's December right? ... anyway I mean quartly financials .. so something should come out for Oct - Dec for all 3 in january ..

Roma said:

March 31st is the end of their fiscal year. But Nintendo and many other companies release info after quarters too. Q3 of Nintendo's fiscal year ends today. Maybe sometime in January? I don't know how fast it will be.

Around the Network
seece said:
Roma said:

Microsofts fiscal year ends in June and Sony & Nintendo's December right? ... anyway I mean quartly financials .. so something should come out for Oct - Dec for all 3 in january ..

Microsoft's ends June 30, Sony & Nintendo end March 31. The reason they don't end Dec 31 is so they don't have to do larger quantities of paperwork around the holiday season.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I think they announce stuff at CES which is a week or two away?

mM

Microsoft: January 22
Sony: January 31 End of January
Nintendo: Not announced yet (last year it was January 24)

Those are the dates when the holiday quarter results will be out.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

nordlead said:
seece said:
Roma said:

Microsoft's ends June 30, Sony & Nintendo end March 31. The reason they don't end Dec 31 is so they don't have to do larger quantities of paperwork around the holiday season.

Doing Sony's financials when you go back to work in Jnauary ... suicide rates would rise significantly .. I kid I kid! I guess it doesn't matter to us when they end. they all bring out financials and stats every 3 months ...

leo-j said:
I think they announce stuff at CES which is a week or two away?

Awesome thanks.