By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best Buy Vending Machines Stock DS

http://www.cubed3.com/news/11398

"In need of a quick gaming or gadget fix on your travels? Best Buy have started up a vending machine service.

Usually one would expect to see candy and books to be dispensed for your valuable notes, but now it seems you can nab just about anything from these machines - including a DS console, games, camera, memory cards, batteries and the usual technical goods you'd expect to take on holiday."

haha i think this is funny lol

sorry if posted.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

When you put the money in and theu drop so you can get it... would the ds break?

I thought the same thing at first but now I think there is a soft thing where it lands.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Heh, that's a good idea, at airports you always go running into Dixons last minute to pick up a camera battery, or something.

Then I guess Its fine but wouldnt people shake it to try to get the games out? Seems like its not worth it.

Around the Network

thats cool, but its probably more expensive than buying it from a shop. I saw similiar kind of thing when i was at atlanta airport, the vending machine was selling ipods!

Lol, Lego Batman has a LOT of them left
Mario Kart DS almost sold out theres like 2 there

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Diglet said:
Then I guess Its fine but wouldnt people shake it to try to get the games out? Seems like its not worth it.

If a machine carries expensive products, they will make sure you can't shake it out.

And this isn't some abandoned hallway vending machine...I doubt you're gonna get away with shaking that machine in plain sight.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

That machine needs video cards :)