By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First day Sales in Japan - WKC sold.........

playnext3 said:
Cthulhu said:
playnext3 said:
its not bab, but when i see pes2009 it did better in its first day,WKC the first big jrpg for the ps3 should do a lot better

come'on man dont compere it with PES09, the japs are mad with PES games. WKC is a new IP. It did great

hmm,,,.okay you right but it just i was waiting for more than that,when i compare it with lost odessy and the last remnant it did better

this is the best selling HD rpg so far and the supply aint there. i think the done good

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Crap sales if you ask me for the very first, real RPG for on the PS3. With these sales developers won't jump on the PS3 of enthusiasme, that's for sure. I hope Valkyria Chronicles is standing on the shelves as well so people get informed that there's even a better Strategy RPG on the PS3 available that even needs better sales.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

comon its just the first day could be a surprising legs how knows???

its WKC is really so heavily advertised like our friends said in VGC who live in japan, then why the F**K Sony only shipped 100 000 copies to the retail stores? (if the sold out statement is true)

there is only one reason, Stores are inconfident with the game so they ordered really little

thats a good point,

Around the Network

For the third (and hopefully last) time, THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL! This was a guy predicting based on walking around, going into stores and seeing how much stock they had left!

Can we postpone the cheering/booing until we actually have VGC results?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

When will we get the official numbers?

Numbers are in:

[PS3] White Knight Chronicles (SCE) - 132,000 (54%)
[NDS] Phantasy Star Zero (Sega) - 63,000 (31%)
[WII] Wii de Asobu: Pikmin (Nintendo) - 25,000 (22%)
[NDS] Team Batista no Eikou: Shinjitsu o Tsumugu 4-tsu no Karte (Hudson) - 16,000 (40%)
[WII] BioHazard (Capcom) - 11,500 (21%)

[PS3] Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (CyberFront) - 2,400 (35%)
[PS3] Far Cry 2 (Ubisoft) - 1,900 (18%)
[360] Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (CyberFront) - 1,700 (34%)
[PS3] BioShock (Spike) - 978 (10%)

Link

Thanks! So for first day sales:

- WKC: I expected a little better, but I hope it will manage the 200k week. If it does = success.
- Pikmin + biohazard = glad japanese people didn't fall into that "trap".
- Bioshock = lol

I was spot on with my day#1 sales - expect around 150k-170k for week#1. Shipments could vary ...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099